39] Planning The Wedding

Warning: Not Edited

Aaradhya's POV

It's almost two weeks to that eventful discussion. Since then, Vihaan is busy looking for different wedding planners.

Ishita changes the menu everyday. Maa increases the number of guests at least twice a day. It's like my wedding is the hottest topic of the town.

Raghav is quite excited about every single thing. He keeps asking everyday about the details.

And me. Well, I am very much happy and excited. The day every girl dreams of, is here, to be precise, will be here very soon.

Everyone is excited. Sharan talks to me, though not like before. The comfort seems to be gone.

I am trying my best to mend it. But now, I have a fault here. I haven't told both Sharan and Niharika about any of the happenings.

I know I know. I am very wrong. But I didn't have any option. I was caught up in all of this and I couldn't give them time.

I can't forget they are my friends though. So, finally today I am planning to break the news.

I hope they will understand. In fact, I know they will.

"What is wrong with you?" He said worry dripping from his voice.

"Nothing." I replied with a small smile.

"You think I'm gonna buy your lies? Come on yaar Aaradhya. Tell me.." he came to me and sat on the chair beside me.

"Raghav it's your cabin" I sighed

"Yea I know. But apparently, I'm trying to tell you about this project since last 10 minutes, and you're so clueless" he pointed out and I sighed again.

Cupping my face he gave a soft kiss on my forehead. "Now tell me, what happened?"

"I was thinking how do I tell about... Me.. and you..." He frowned "to Niharika.." I stopped.

Should I say Sharan as well? Because I don't want him to break the furniture in his cabin.

"And Sharan" he continued and I looked at him as I gulped.

He sighed and with a smile said "It's fine Aaradhya. If they are really good friends, I am sure they'll understand. You were dealing with me that time" he laughed

"And you know Raghav Malhotra is not an easy man right" he smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"That's why you need a woman like Aaradhya Sinha to control you" I smirked back and he pulled the chair I was sitting on, closer to him.

"Exactly, Miss Aaradhya Sinha, I need you for the rest of my life, just like a man needs nitrogen for his survival."

"Excuse me Mr. I know you're very much experienced in business, but your science is really bad." I rolled my eyes

"Oxygen. A man needs oxygen for survival. That's what you meant I guess" I replied and he smirked

"I know that. But I meant it. I don't need you like a man needs oxygen" he laughed as I huffed.