28] I Do

Warning : Not Edited

Happy Mother's Day to all the sweet mothers who have dedicated their lives for their kids ♥️🌹

______________________

Aaradhya's POV

"I don't believe he did this!" He shouted with frustration.

"You mean I am lying!!" Already my mind is f**ked up and this guy has the audacity to say that he doesn't believe what Raghav did.

"I didn't say that princess. But.." he looked away

"But you meant it. You know what just leave it." I said getting up from the chair but he held my hand and made me sit back.

Apparently, he saw me coming out of Raghav's cabin, crying, and called me here.

"No princess. But he has never forced anyone." He said looking at me.

"Please Vihaan. Stop supporting that stupid best friend of yours." I said as I sniffed

"Please don't cry" he pulled me in a hug

"Why me always Vihaan. Why." I sobbed resting my head on his chest.

"Why does it happen with me always" and the tears didn't stop.

The wall I had built around me broke down after so many years. He took a deep breath and said soothing words to me.

"Nothing will happen princess. Don't worry. I am here." He said and I hugged him more tightly.

Slowly coming out of his embrace I looked at him with questioning eyes.

"I know where he will be. I will talk to him." He said fisting his hand and walking towards the door with anger.

"Vihaan" he turned and looked at me "please don't fight. He's already stressed with the case." He gave me a look and went away.

Do you still care about him Aaradhya?

Raghav's POV

Walking out of my cabin, she left a void in me which I had never felt until now.

Never had I thought, I would want someone to believe in me so much.

Right now I feel so so angry at myself, angry at my stupid life and angry at my heart for giving those precious moments of my life to a silly girl like Avantika.

Never in my life, I had forced a girl. Everytime they came to me willingly.

As for Avantika, I didn't even get in bed with her. Then why the hell she was blaming this on me.

Before I turned into the man I am today, I was a very jovial and happy person. The one who never curses his life.

But now, I want to curse every f**king thing in my life. Every situation, every moment, every person.

And then there are people who did not believe me!

I still don't know what the hell is happening in my life.