A/N: Stuff

Hey guys!

I'm here, I'm fine, I'm not going anywhere. I wasn't doing good earlier, but I'm okay now, and I wanna talk about a bonus post that I wanna make and hopeful you guys will enjoy it too.

Because I have almost no faith that Paramore will acknowledge Self-Titled in a couple days on it's official release date, I wanna make an appreciation post about S/T, where we can talk about our favorite things about the album, and you guys can tell me where you first heard it and all that stuff. Like I said in my S/T review; I'll never run out of things to gush about with that album, so I have lots to say. And I wanna hear your guys' stories too.

What I though was interesting is that FBR tweeted about the anniversary on the 5th which is the day the album leaked. Paramore didn't even acknowledge it and FBR is over here talking about it on the anniversary of when it leaked! It's insane to me, and a little funny. 

In my opinion, it's an incredible album, I'm sure it saved a lot of people me included. I think Hayley should take her own advice and grow up, frankly. Just because it has someone you don't like on it doesn't mean you should ignore it, you didn't ignore the first 3 albums during S/T era. I think if they don't acknowledge it, or try to somehow give Zac credit for it, that's just petty and stupid and wrong. 

Hopefully they acknowledge it, with dignity and respect, and thank Jeremy, and Aaron, and Jon, and JMJ and Ilan and everyone who was apart of that era. If they do or they don't, I definitely will, and I want to celebrate it with you guys.