Argue: Paramore or Duomore?

Hey guys!

Again, don't know how long this will be, but it is an interesting topic. Today we're arguing whether or not there really needs to be anymore members in my Paramore besides the main song and music writers. 

Of course the original Duomore would be Hayley and Josh but the term is mostly used to describe the partnership between Hayley and Taylor.

After Jeremy left people were sad, but pretty reassured when Taylor and Hayley said they would continue Paramore together, and after Parahoy 2 the pair was dubbed "Duomore." We're gonna look at the credentials of both Hayley and Taylor and how much their responsible for. 

When it comes to writing Hayley and Taylor have spent the last 8 years writing some of Paramore's best material together, lyrically and musically they seem to get each other perfectly. Together they share most of the writing credits of the past 8 years of Paramore, and their work was even rewarded in 2015 with a Grammy for Ain't It Fun. While Zac and Jeremy have a couple writing credits each it's not really much when compared to the dozens Hayley and Taylor have, and the success of songs like Ain't It Fun and Still Into You. Duomore are a powerful writing team, that have proven successful more than once, and have shown that they don't really need anyone else. Looking purely in terms of instrumental talent, both Hayley and Taylor can play multiple instruments and probably wouldn't have much of a problem recording by themselves, considering they write all the music anyways. 

In my opinion I don't know why they couldn't have continued as a duo, they're certainly talented enough between the two of them to do so. My guess would just be that they wanted friends around and didn't want to be alone, so why not invite a friend to join the band? While they might be having fun with everyone, I do believe that if they really wanted to Hayley and Taylor could make Paramore work on their own.

This is just my opinion, what do you think? Do you think Duomore could survive or do you think their needs to be a whole band? Tell me in the comments, and I'll see you guys Friday. - H