When Are Paramore Gonna "Return"

Hola

So everyone who isn't me is freaking out about the end of the AL era and the supposed "hiatus" that Paramore are taking at the end of the era, and when they'll come back with new material. Of course I wanna give my thoughts on this because what else is this book anymore?

It's weird to see people freaking out because the AL era is so short, because that's literally how Paramore eras always were before people started leaving. AWKIF and Riot! eras both lasted about a year and a half. BNE probably would have been short too if the drama with the Farros hadn't happened. And as for S/T not only were Paramore so busy becuase of the success of the album, they also had the Jeremy drama that contributed to the era being drawn out another year. Them going back to short eras is a good thing, means there's no drama in the band that's gonna drag things out into another long "we'll be okay" melodrama. 

As for when I think they'll come back with a new album my money is on Parahoy 4, in spring of 2020. Why? Because I think they'll use Parahoy as a promotional tool this time. I guarantee you if the AL era was super successful they wouldn't be packing it in so early, they'd probably stick around until next year's Grammys and do one more tour in the summer, but it wasn't very successful so they're calling it a day. And I don't think they really liked not being successful very much after all those complaints from Hayley about how critics "just don't understand" and them not being nominated for any major awards or invited to big events like red carpets and talk shows. They said they didn't want promotion and this is what it's like. I think they know that now and I think they'll likely do the usual big promotion for records from now on, starting with Parahoy since when it happens the press will be talking about it for days on end, might as well announce a new album/release a single at the same time right? While you have everyone's attention. 

Another prediction: if they do announce an album/release a single on Parahoy I bet they'll do special no phones allowed listening parties for the people aboard like they tried to do on Parahoy 3. And if you think that's a good idea fuck you. And if Paramore ever sees this by chance; this isn't a suggestion, don't fucking do this.