People Are Freaking About Miz Biz

Good morrow 

People are losing their shit right now because during the Paramore set at Art & Friends Hayley said that that Miz Biz was gonna be the last for a "long time" or a "while" depending on who you ask. 

My first thought is that when she says this it means the same thing as when she said A & F was the last Paramore show for "a while." They probably mean they won't be playing it because they won't being playing shows on their break. It'll probably return to the setlist when they return to performing. 

Another possibility is that Miz Biz will be taken off regular setlists and only used for festivals.

Another possibility is that Miz Biz is gone for good and it's gonna be replaced with another Pmore song for fans to sing with them. 

Option four is that Miz Biz is gone with no replacement and Paramore is done with the fan interaction. Totally plausible since they cut out meet and greets, maybe they don't wanna interact with fans anymore and Miz Biz is literally the only fan interaction left.

Fifth and final option and this probably isn't it; but the last option is that Miz Biz would get replaced with a cover or a HalfNoise song.

Those are the options, my friends. Place your bets.