Conspiracy Update: Backmasking

Hey guys!

So I don't do theories a lot anymore but I kind of found an update to one that I did a long time ago. I was on YouTube and of course Paramore videos come up in my reccomended all the time, and one popped up talking about the Paramore song Now. In the video it played part of the song backwards showing that Paramore purposely hid a secret message in the bridge of the song. When played backwards you could hear some of the opening lyrics repeated over the backwards lyrics of the bridge. The part about Now begins at 2:20:

So Paramore did this on purpose, purposely put a backwards message in a song, showing that they know what Backmasking is. 

Well, a long time ago I did a part 1 and 2 to a theory about Backmasking in Paramore songs, and how if you played certain one's backwards it sounded like they were putting secret messages in the songs. One of the songs was Renegade from the Singles Club, written after Josh and Zac left. Playing Renegade backwards a lot of it sounds like "I missed you I missed you", which led me to theorize maybe Hayley was purposely Backmasking and apologizing to Zac and Josh with this track but in a way that only they would know about. 

Look I'm not saying this theory is proved a 100% true, but come the fuck on guys, this is insane! They used Backmasking in Now, they know what it is and how to do it. What if all the messages we heard in those songs are really there? 

This is insane guys, tell me what you think in the comments, given this info maybe I'll revive this theory and look at some more backwards Paramore songs and see what Hayley is trying to tell us.