Things That Annoy Me About The Paramore Fanbase

Hey hi how are you 

So since you guys let me rant about work and my life, I decided to make an extra Paramore related post. You listened to my first world problems,msg now I owe you one. So I'm gonna talk about a couple specific things that annoy me about the Paramore fanbase, obviously these will be my opinions

1. Jeremy, Zac, and Mary-Jane

So if you don't know the name "Mary-Jane" is slang for Marijuana/Weed. Good? Okay. Something that annoys that absolute fuck out me, seriously makes me want to rip my hair out, is when people mention reasons they don't like Jeremy and they mention that he smokes marijuana. ZAC LITERALLY DOES TOO! Seriously it bothers me to no end that people are like "Jeremy's a terrible person, not to mention a dirty weed smoker!" But when Zac literally has a blunt in his mouth people are like "so cool! 420! #Blaze4Life!"...okay maybe people don't react THAT positively to Zac but they don't get mad at him for smoking or insinuate that it's a flaw in him, but oh shit Jeremy smokes! Holy shit Jeremy's the worst! Like seriously I would bet that Zac probably even smokes more than Jeremy since he doesn't have any real responsibility. If you wanna know what Jeremy does all day follow him on Instagram and watch his story; it's all him in the studio, or him building things/landscaping in his yard, or hanging out with his dog, or hanging out with Kat and Bliss. This annoys me, but I also know it's a symptom of a bigger problem with hypocrisy in the community.

2. People Who Start Listening To An Artist Just Because Hayley Listens to Them

Hayley is the one who uses social media the most, and the one people copy the most. The greatest example I can think of for this is actually HalfNoise. I guarantee, with 99.9% accuracy, between 60-70% of Paramore fans who listen to Zac's music now didn't give a rat's ass about it from 2010 to 2015. Some of those people probably didn't know he even had a band. But when Hayley started hyping up HalfNoise suddenly it was on everyone's playlist and everyone wanted to play like they'd been with Zac since the beginning. LIES. Talking Heads, meWITHOUTyou, Tame Impala, I bet my fucking life that almost every Paramore fan has those artists on their playlist because of this era. I know people who only know the two Fleetwood Mac songs Paramore covered this era.....can't even tell me who the members of Fleetwood Mac are besides Stevie Nicks! 

3. People Dressing Like Hayley, Especially At Concerts

It feels like too much, and like trying too hard, in my personal opinion. I went to my first Paramore concert in a Paramore shirt and jeans. When I saw a lot of the people at concerts this era literally wearing exact looks that Hayley did...in checkered vans, with a red beret, and the exact crop top, and exact skirt or pants and exact same sunglasses literally it freaked me the fuck out. Why? Why do you wanna look exactly like someone else? More than anything I guess I just don't understand it. I think looking like yourself is cool, why would you wanna look like someone else. And this isn't even just a Paramore one like I can't even understand celebrity impersonaters either, like why do you wanna look just like Elvis Presley or just like Amy Winehouse? Why? I just don't get it. But Paramore is worse because some people think copying exact looks makes them a better fan, like a superior fan, and like just no. 

These are some things that annoy me about the Paramore community, keep in mind they're just my opinions and maybe you feel differently and that's okay. I hope you guys are entertained by this post, am I even entertaining anymore?