A/N: Stop Pretending The Parahoy Sexual Assault Case Isn't Happening

Uploaded: Sunday Apr. 15th 2018 at 6:44pm

Seriously. Stop it.

I don't give a damn how many pictures you got to take, and your precious acoustic performances, the third Parahoy was the worst Parahoy, why? Because a woman filed a report of sexual assault that's currently being investigated, and since goodDYEyoung Updates reported about this a few days ago more women have come forward saying the same man acted innaproproately towards them on the cruise too. 

Good for you for having fun, now how about we be the community we claim to be and stop pretending Parahoy 3 was all smiles and rainbows? Because women were assaulted and it needs to be addressed. 

And can I say I'm extremely dissapointed in Paramore, Hayley in particular, for not addressing this at all? Women were assaulted, and self-proclaimed feminist Hayley hasn't said a word about it? This is a legal issue, and maybe Paramore and the label are indeed being sued for damages and can't speak, I could understand that. However, if Paramore are indeed allowed to speak about this and just are pretending it didn't happen for the sake of this "positive era", then that is completely despicable.

Don't say there's no way they know about it either. Hayley has been on Twitter constantly as usual, and she follows the update account who broke the news. Also given that this is a legal matter there is no absolute fucking way the label wasn't notified, and thus Paramore was notified, just in case they would be sued. 

Norwegian Cruise Lines, which Paramore uses for Parahoy, has had several sexual assault cases against them.

http://www.cruiselawnews.com/2012/11/articles/rape-1/23-reports-of-sexual-assault-on-ncl-cruise-ships-in-15-months/

You know what's bad about this article? It's from 2012! And since then there have been even more cases on NCL ships, including one earlier this year involving a grown man and assaulting a 12 year old girl.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/business/tourism-cruises/article194257089.html

This is bad, and I really really hope Paramore does the right thing and addresses this and stops working with Norwegian Cruise Lines.