6. Ikea Sink

-----------

-----------

Seafret - To The Sea

"I know our time will pass, your love will last
Darling we will never break.
Never break, darling."

HOLDEN WALKED OUT OF THE SHOWER AND INTO HIS ROOM TO FIND ELENA TEXTING ON HER PHONE. "What are you doing?" he asked walking over to her.

Elena raised her eyes and in that moment Holden wrapped his arms around her waist before kissing her on the lips. She smiled widely before putting the phone on the table as she placed her hands on his neck before deepening the kiss.

Holden pushed her against the table before making her sit down on it as the two made out. "It's just morning," she pulled away barely causing Holden to roll his eyes and pull away. Elena grabbed him by his arm and brought him to kiss her again. "But I didn't tell you to stop."

The Salvatore smirked before Elena began to remove his shirt off. Suddenly, Holden heard something weird in the house. And so did Elena. "Is it Izzie?" she asked quietly as the two looked to the direction of the door.

Holden then groaned lowly as he glanced back at Elena. "Somebody's gonna walk through that door very soon," he commented causing Elena to roll her eyes in annoyance.

"Don't say that. Lock it," Elena smirked as Holden heard that someone walk up the stairs and open the door while using his powers.

Silas entered their room before smirking. "Greetings!" he exclaimed as Elena and Holden both let out annoyed huffs. Silas saw the position the two were in before musing.

"Silas," Holden commented with a grumble as the newly awakened witch pulled the curtains back while using magic. Sun bursted into Holden's room as Elena jumped off of the table before staring at Silas in disbelief.

"Good morning, frenemies! Ah. You know, I'm only a few hours into my old life as a witch, but somehow, the sun feels warmer," Silas told them, clearly in good mood as Holden looked at Elena with an annoyed look. Silas then walked over to the window, letting the sun hit his face. "Probably because I'm not cursed with having to outlive it anymore."

"What do you want?" Holden asked angrily. Silas then motioned for them to follow him out of Holden's room. The couple exchanged a look but did nevertheless.

The three walked into the parlor as Silas also used magic to open the curtains back as Damon entered the room before stopping in confusion. "What's with the home invasion, Silas?" Damon asked as Holden thought of Izzie and where she was.