11. Love Me

-----------

-----------

Sia - Fire Meet Gasoline

"It's dangerous
To fall in love, but I
Wanna burn with you tonight
Hurt me."

HOLDEN HEARD A CLATTERING SOUND BEFORE GOING TO CHECK IT. He walked into the parlor to see Liv and Jo practicing magic. He raised both of his eyebrows while seeing that Jo made Liv's clothes smoke from some new spell she was learning. "Hey, since you're here, where can I get a shirt?" Liv asked Holden with a smile.

Holden stared at the women in confusion as Stefan approached them with a still sleepy face. "Damon's room. Upstairs, end of the hall," Stefan commented dully. "Just be careful. Izzie's still asleep."

Liv nodded her head as Holden glanced at Stefan with a knowing look. "What? She is," he mused calmly so then Holden looked back at Jo.

"Why are you in my house?" he questioned curiously. Holden still felt weird because Elena never really came to see him last night except that weird knock someone pulled off as a trick.

"Fire spell. Sort of. It turns out, getting back in touch with your magic isn't anything like riding a bike," Jo laughed nervously as then a sleepy Izzie entered the room, still wearing pajamas.

Stefan and Holden glanced at her as she looked at them angrily. "Why is Liv roaming through Damon's closet?" she questioned in annoyance. She then began taking steps but didn't see the broken vase.

"Whoa whoa, careful!" Holden rushed over to her before stopping her from stepping on the vase with her bare feet. Izzie looked down before glaring off to space.

"I am sorry about that vase. Was that expensive?" Jo asked with a guilty look on her face as Stefan made a face.

"Well, I don't know. But the Smithsonian would. You should call them," Stefan joked dryly as Holden looked at him with a look to be nicer.

Alaric then walked in holding a large paper bag. Jo stood up before going over to her boyfriend. "Oh, thank God. Breakfast. Please tell me that you brought mimosas."

"Ooh, I would love some mimosas now," Izzie also approached the bag Jo now was holding and took a peak inside while Jo smiled at the girl.

"Do you actually think I'd watch this sober?" Alaric asked them as Stefan and Holden exchanged a look.

"And, what exactly are we watching?" Stefan asked them curiously, though he was a little annoyed by the number of people staying in their house.