13. Be With Me

-----------

-----------

NOVO AMOR - Alps

"But I would fake
I would hate
I would break every inch of my love."

ELENA FOUND WATCHING HOLDEN SLEEP CALMING. It was a busy day since it was Bonnie's birthday and yet she still was in the prison world, lonely. Elena wanted some time to herself so she walked into his room to find him sleeping calmly, moving from one side to other time to time.

The Gilbert girl looked at the clock to see that it was already a late morning so she silently sat down on the bed before stroking some hair out of Holden's forehead and up. She smiled softly when he opened his eyes in confusion. "You sleep like a rock," she greeted him like that as Holden let out a laugh before he sat up.

"It's been some time I had good sleep," he rubbed his eyes as he saw that Elena was already dressed and ready for the day. "Why are you so posh today?"

Elena chuckled as she raised her eyebrows up. "It's Bonnie's birthday today..."

Holden frowned as he got out of bed quickly before going towards his phone. He checked the date and nodded his head before he turned at Elena. "Well... Happy Birthday, Bonnie," he trailed off as Elena stood up. Her steps were quick as she smoothly placed her hands on the sides of his faces before pressing a long peck on his lips.

He was taken aback by such move and then Elena pulled away. "I didn't want Damon and Izzie to know so quick but then I thought why would I hide anything?" she shrugged as Holden smirked before taking her cheeks into his hands and kissing her deeply.

"Speaking of these two... Where are they?" Holden asked.

Downstairs, in the kitchen Damon was looking at a tray of cupcakes. He smiled slightly before looking ahead of him. "Happy Birthday, Bon-Bon."

"It's her birthday?" Izzie entered the kitchen as Damon nodded his head. Izzie hugged him from behind as he placed his hands on hers. The two stared at the cupcakes as Izzie kissed Damon's cheek before pulling away.

The Salvatore smiled at her as Izzie took one cupcake into her hands. "Caroline loves me. I'm sure she'll be okay if I take one," Izzie giggled as Damon stared at her in awe. She bit it before moaning in delight. "So good. Want some?"

"Come here," Damon then wiped some frosting from her lips and licked his finger as Izzie stared at him with a small smirk. He was about to kiss her but Holden and Elena entered the kitchen as Holden walked over to the coffee machine. "Thank you for letting me kiss my girlfriend without prying eyes."