10. One And Only

-----------

-----------

Eden - Sex

"And she spoke nine words
And now we're sinking
But I can't find it in myself to want to lie
To keep this thing from going down."

DAMON KNEW HOLDEN WOULD BE ANGRY WITH HIM. But it still made Damon feel like he was the one who was supposed to be angry. He spent 5 years there and none of this brothers came to rescue him. Maybe because they didn't know.

The whole ride home was quiet because none of them had anything they wanted to say to each other. But both knew the time would come.

Holden entered their house first, as he saw Katherine walking down the stairs, tucking her hair into a baseball hat. She stopped when she saw Holden and Damon. They both looked like a mess. Dried blood, ripped shirt and angry faces. "What the hell happened to the both of you?" she asked curiously.

"Ditto," Damon mused sarcastically as he stopped to purse his lips. "Izzie's not here by any chance, is she?"

"Or Elena?" Holden spoke as he looked at Katherine, who looked rather pleased by something.

"I haven't seem them, not that I've been looking," Katherine chuckled as Holden rolled his eyes. He wanted to go and see Stefan, to check if at least he was fine.

"Stefan!" Holden then shouted up the stairs but Katherine just chuckled again.

"You know, he hasn't seen them either. I know because we were together all night," Katherine said proudly as Damon made a face of disgust. Holden only raised both of his eyebrows up, because he didn't think Stefan would go back for Katherine like that.

"Look. We've both had a really crappy couple days, okay?" Damon told the human girl. "If you're implying what I think you're implying-"

"Why?" Katherine cut him off as Holden rolled his eyes and began to go up the stairs to see Stefan. "What were you thinking? That our hot, naked bodies collided in one unforgettable night of passion?"

Damon grimaced. "I'm gonna barf."

"Great. Then my work here is done. Toodle," she smirked before exiting the mansion before closing the door behind her.

Holden entered Stefan's room to see the younger brother dressing up. "Where the hell have you two been? Izzie called me—" before Stefan could finish, Holden approached him before taking Stefan's head into his hands and looking him worriedly in the eyes. "Uh... What are you doing?"