8. Shock Me

-----------

-----------

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-----------

The Academic - Why Can't We Be Friends?

"This world is pointless
If you're not here
This world is pointless
If we're not self-destructing love."

HOLDEN WAS WALKING THROUGH WHITMORE WHILE CARRYING ONE WHITE PLASTIC BAG, STUFFED WITH FOOD THAT CAROLINE ORDERED FOR HIM TO BUY. It was Thanksgiving day so Caroline hosted something called Friends-Giving.

Holden would have rather gone to Portland with Damon, Izzie, Stefan and Alaric to find the Gemini Coven, which could lead to helping the bring Bonnie back. Holden was thrilled when Damon brought back a teddy bear home, saying that Bonnie sent it to him from the prison world.

So that's why he wanted to help them, but Damon insisted that he should rather stay in Whitmore and make his move on Elena. No matter how much Holden disliked that sentence he stayed behind in hopes that Elena would finally accept him maybe as a friend. "How's Portland?" Holden was talking to Izzie on the phone.

He still wondered whether the couple told Stefan about their speculations but from the looks of their chatter they didn't. "The flight was tiring, especially with Damon bickering with Alaric."

"Exactly," Stefan mused as silence fell in. Holden opened the Whitmore dorm rooms' door before entering.

"Well, update me whenever you can, okay?" Holden asked hopefully before entering the room where a beautiful dinner table was set.

He saw Tyler, Jo and Liv, the same Liv who threw away his chance to come back. Though he didn't hold any grudge against her. "Holden Salvatore, welcome back," Tyler smirked as Holden nodded his head with a small smile.

"Holden..." Liv trailed off awkwardly as Holden let out a sigh.

"Have any of you seen Caroline? I have bunch of food here, which wants to be eaten," Holden held the grocery bag up.

"Thank you," Caroline spoke from behind before snatching the bag into her arms. Holden smiled at his best friend widely as Caroline took a peak. "Ohh! My favorite cranberry sauce! You're amazing, feel at home, okay? I'll be back soon."

Caroline then rushed out to deal with food as Holden turned back to the people with raised eyebrows.

Elena then entered the room carrying more dishes on the table. She saw Holden before widening her eyes. She didn't know he'd be here and after his confession that he wouldn't stop until she remembered, she felt scared. But more intrigued and that confused her. "Hi," she whispered quietly before setting some dishes on the table.

cosmic love // e. gilbert 3.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें