5. See Me

-----------

-----------

M83 - Wait

"Set your dreams where nobody hides
Give your tears to the tide
No time."

HOLDEN, HIS BROTHER AND THEIR PRECIOUS WITCH WERE UP EARLY THAT MORNING. They left Kai behind as they walked through the woods, searching for a right place to go home.

It was a lovely and bright morning as the trio strolled through the woods as Damon, as usually, played the with some stick he picked up. He was whistling obnoxiously as Bonnie and Holden walked in the front.

Holden could see how close Damon and Bonnie actually were and their close bond made him feel uncomfortable. He always remembered Bonnie and Damon being at each other's throats but now they seemed different. And Holden felt weird. "He's so annoying," Bonnie mused under her breath as Holden smiled at her. "Thank god I have you to talk to."

"Ah, the crazy brother who used to see his girlfriend because the loneliness killed him inside," Damon spoke as he poked Bonnie with the stick.

"I didn't tell you this to make fun of me," Holden rolled his eyes as he took his jacket off because it was too hot to wear. Bonnie glanced at Holden apologetically. "Why are you in such good mood?"

Damon scoffed with a smirk as he caught up with them. "Because I have a hot date with my girl tonight," he smirked as Bonnie groaned lowly because of his dirty references. "Question is, why aren't you excited?"

"First of all, assuming Kai's telling the truth," Bonnie shrugged her shoulders.

Holden sighed dully before fastening his pace. "I'm thinking dinner and a movie, you know what?" Damon furrowed his eyebrows as Bonnie turned back to look at him. "Screw the dinner and a movie. Skip straight to the good part."

"Damon, stop being a pervert," Holden said as he thought of Elena too. A small smile appeared on his lips.

Bonnie noticed that and looked at Damon seriously. "Yeah. And assuming I can do the spell, which I won't know... until I see it."

Damon and Holden both stopped walking as they faced the witch. "Whatever happened to hope, Bon? 'Member when I was all like boo, grr-" Damon began as Holden rolled his eyes then walked a bit away. Damon then used a higher pitch tone to mimic Bonnie. "And you were like 'hooray, hooray. We're getting out of here?!"

Bonnie started to walk again as she watched Holden walk in the front. "Look, I want to go home more than anything, but Kai's a sociopath, who's to say won't screw us over?"