9. Adore Me

-----------

 -----------

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

-----------

Ed Sheeran - Friends

"Friends just sleep in another bed,
And friends don't treat me like you do.
Well I know that there's a limit to everything,
But my friends won't love me like you."

ELENA GLANCED AT HOLDEN BEFORE SMILING SLIGHTLY AS THE TWO MADE THEIR WAY ACROSS THE MYSTIC FALLS CEMETERY IN THE WOODS.

Holden smiled back at her before he turned his head back to see Damon walking behind them. "I don't want to sound selfish, but why exactly are you going?" Elena asked Damon, who caught up with them.

"Because I want to bring Bonnie back just as you two and... I want to leave Izzie and Stefan alone so they could talk things out," Damon trailed off with a dull face causing Elena and Holden to stop. "What?"

"So you two finally told Stefan about your suspicions?" Holden questioned in surprise so Damon nodded his head.

Elena frowned slightly. "What did Stefan say?" she asked curiously. Elena knew Caroline was in love with Stefan but apparently he had eyes for Izzie.

"He didn't deny it, which is even worse than admitting it," Damon snapped as he rolled his eyes. "I don't wanna talk about it. Let's just go."

Damon began to walk in front as Elena glanced at Holden uneasily. "You know... Even if Stefan does love Izzie, he'll have to let her go," Holden told Damon. "Because she's in love with you."

"I can't believe I didn't notice..." Elena trailed off as Holden looked at her softly. "Now when you think about it Stefan did seem to look at her quite often when I took her out of the house."

"Not helping!" Damon sang sarcastically as Holden let out a breath. "Can we talk about something else because this topic is making me want to gauge my eyes out? Hmm?"

Elena nodded her head as she quickly found another topic to cover. "What does Matt want with Stefan?"

"It's still Stefan..." Damon trailed off angrily before he turned to face them before walking backwards. "It's Matt. Food, money, new social class. Whatever it is, it better distract Stefan from my Izzie and another sizable screw-up with Caroline. Did you two know about that, how the blonde felt about him?"

Holden nodded his head as Elena sighed deeply. "She told me a little while back, and whatever you're thinking, I want both of them to he happy."

"Even if she compels away all the things she likes about him?" Damon teased as Holden glared at Damon before they finally reached Liv.

cosmic love // e. gilbert 3.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें