1 Dorm

Copyright [ CHIMMYHEARTS ]
Sidenote^ thank you so much for choosing Fallen to read! I love you so much! ...but I love him more....
-

4 more months 'til freshman year college. I'm finally gonna be independent. I said farewell to my parents, left Busan and flew off to Seoul.
I received a scholarship at Seoul University because of my good moral and really high grades.
*I was the top of my batch for 4 straight years* *wink*
I really am excited to live alone. I am nervous though because I'm an introvert and I'm not usually used to talk to people. I'm scared to not have friends. Nah. I'll just charm them with my witty brain.
I got to Seoul safely. My parents told me to just get a dorm even though I have relatives living close to the school because they want me to 'live independently'. That's fine by me.
But I'll stay for a while at my auntie's house until I have found dorm for me to stay.

The day after I arrived, I started to roam the sidewalk out of the school. Looking at some dorms. I went inside a building and inquired for a room. I asked if I could look for a room sample. The lady lead me to an empty room. It's nice but it has no windows for me to breath. It's hot inside.
I looked for more dorms outside until I found a familiar name.
"Busan International High School Dormitory"
What the actual heck..this is my school back in Busan.
I widened my eyes for a second.
*beeeeep*
A car honked. I didn't realise I was standing in the middle of the road.
I bowed to the driver and hurriedly entered the establishment.
I asked for the admin and the guard lead me to the office.
An old lady greeted me and we talked. I said I was a high school student at the school in Busan.
She smiled and said.
"That's good.."