63 PATIENTly Waiting

-Sara POV-

"Mom can't I rest? My feet are sore." I complained about my feet being sore from all the practice walking with heels. I really hated heels, but life wants me to wear it so I have no choice.

Over the past months, mom became very aggressive. She seemed to over control me sometimes. It's like she wants to control every decision I make. She isn't like this before. She was a sweet mom that understands me and makes time to talk thing through with me. But now she's different. She becomes angry when I dislike her opinion and when I argue with a thing I'm not comfortable with. She thinks I like what she's doing it but I don't. I'm old enough to know what's best for me. And what I think suits me better....is to be with Jimin.

Today is the last day of practice in Seoul. We will go back to Busan in a few hours. The first thing planned on my mind is to visit Jimin in the hospital. I hope no one ruins that moment.

As usual I went down to the lobby and we got into a car that drove us to the church. We practiced for many hours and that's when my feet started to hurt. Fortunately Jungkook was there to help me find a place to sit. He brought me to a shaded area on the back side of the church. I'll give you a hint of what it's like being there,.....it was silent.

He held me by the shoulders and help me sit down on a rock. We were surrounded with stone walls and I could smell their earthy scent. I smile looking at Jungkook dusting off a rock so he too could sit. Now, we're facing one another. I looked into his eyes and I see a different aura of him. It's like he's planning to tell me something but he can't tell.

I reached out for his hand and rubbed it with my thumb.

"Go on, tell me." I told him with the most calm voice I could utter.

He lowered his head. He placed his other hand over mine that was rubbing his hand. Now, my hand is sandwiched in between his. I didn't remove my gaze from his face. He faced me with a brave look.

"You changed Sara. Is there something you want to talk about us? About our relationship?" He said. Oh so that's what he's thinking. But what should I tell him?

"You still want to marry me,....right?" His grip on my hand necame tighter and his eyes are becoming watery. Oh no don't cry, Jungkook.

You know what I want to say? ....

I want to continue this wedding because I don't want him to get hurt. But on the other hand, if I continue this wedding, I would sacrifice a life long sorrow being apart from my 'what I know' true love, which is Jimin. True.....? Is it really true?

"Y-yes" I said with my head low.

"Are you sure? Because now, you aren't who I thought you were."

"What do you mean?"

"The Sara I know loves me. The Sara before treasures me, kisses me, hugs me, and messages me." He said with tears on his cheeks.

What is he talking about? I didn't change.

"I still do that." I told him.

"I know,...but I'm afraid it will slowly fade away. One by one you'll stop doing those things." He said.

"What are you talking about??!! I would never—" This was becoming a lame conversation.

"Then what is it with Jimin?!" He stood up looking down at me.

I stay quiet, looking up at him.
I looked at my hand and it was red.

"Why is it everytime you see him kr even think of him you become quiet and weird. Your silence when it comes to him is giving me a hard time to sort things out. Maybe when you're alone, you're thinking of him. Maybe when I'm not with you, you're thinking of him-"