18 Don't Cry

-Sara POV-
        Guess I'll end my day feeling bad. Up to now I was still a mess crying. His words targeted my heart. It pierced through my soul.
I came to my cubicle and laid on my bed and wiped my tears with my blanket. I was sobbing and making crying sounds audible for everyone in the room to hear.

I kept thinking of Jimin. Why was he like that? Just because of a missing homework? Really.....

Oh..since Jungkook is his cousin, I'll talk to him tomorrow about it.

I fixed myself and took my bag to start studying.

As I was about to sit on my chair, there came a knock on my door.

I opened it and no one was there. I looked left and right but there was nobody present. Sht that scared me.

I took a step backward and my eyes landed on a white piece of paper on the floor in front of me. I picked it up and opened it quietly.

"Don't cry", it says.

Huh? Is it from...Jimin?

That's what I thought because he's the only one who made me cry today.

Since he basically lives next to me, I decided to pay him a visit to reassure myself if he's the one who really put the letter there.

*knock knock*

Hmm no answer.

Maybe he wants to be alone as always. I frowned and sighed. I turned around to go back to my cubicle. Then a figure appeared in front of me.

He.....is wearing black....oh i know

"J-Jimin?" I stuttered

He didn't say anything hence he took my left wrist and brought me inside his cubicle.

"Sit" He lead me to his desk chair.

I was frozen and unable to say a word. I was scared obviously but again........Why am I feeling rejoiced when I see him :(

I analysed his faci features as he took his seat on his bed. He seemed.....sad and lonely. I want to ask what's wrong but I can't speak right now...at the moment.

"You read it?" He broke the silence. The way he spoke it seems weird to me because I'm used to hear him shout and be angry, but this time he said it calmly.

I nodded while holding the paper in my hands.

He looked at me. Fck he's flawless even though he looks like a dangerous person....(which is true).

"Sorry" he lowered his head.

On the other hand, I widened my eyes snd looked at him shocked.

"Sorry? Y-you said sorry?" I repeated.

Then he looked at me with questionable eyes. Like, 'wtf didn't you hear it?'

"It's just that...I didn't know you can say that." I said shyly.

"I thought that the boys like you..you know...selfish and bad...can't seem to say sorry." I continued

I know that was offensive but that's what I thought of saying. stupid me.

He just continued to stare at me and he left a smile. A cute yet sad smile.

"Yes, I am sorry, but I can't tell you now why I did that. You may think that I have a problem and that's true. I can't figure it out yet why I remember it every time I.......see you."

Woah the last part made me shocked. B-because of me??

What?.....

"Oh.." that's what I said.

We fixed things and he lead me back to my cubicle.
I was still feeling guilty about this.

"Goodnight" I said when I entered my cubicle. He left and said nothing. Wow.

-Jimin POV-

I opened my door and as I stepped inside.....

I whispered, "Goodnight".

•VOTE and COMMENT• ❤️✨