30 A Threat To My Other Half

-Sara POV-

It was the night after our wedding.
The reception was fun. Jimin and I danced. I feel loved. The way he looked at me. I know he's falling for me by the second.

Right now, we're saying farewell to our family. I was the first one to hop insode the wedding car. Someone grabbed my hand and it was Jimin.

"What are you doing?" He said with a gangster type of face. I can't describe it haha.

"Getting inside. Come,sit here" I patted the seat next to mine with my free hand.

"Nope. We'll take my car." Then he pulled me out of the wedding limousine and to his brand new range rover.

We were far from the reception. He brought me into this dark parking lot outside. It was cold since it was October. Winter is near.

I was still in my wedding dress. He was pulling me so fast. I was also in heels which tortured my feet.

I was struggling to run and I can't hold my balance anymore. I accidentally stepped on my dress and I fell forwards.

I yelled "aaah" but my husband luckily caught me.

He stopped pulling me. He turned around and quickly grabbed my arms. He ended up catching me. He was above me and I was clinging to his shoulders so that I won't fall.
I looked into his eyes and in the  dark of the night, I saw how beautiful he is. He was majestically....so beautiful. I can't believe he is my husband now. This bad, rude personality ended up as my forever partner.

I am so thankful to our grandmothers for being best friends and for making this promise. I feel so lucky now.

-Jimin POV-

What the f is she thinking now? She is looking directly at me and it's making me uncomfortable. This chick is head over heals for me. Too bad I don't feel the same.

I quickly let go off her and I fixed my clothes.

"Stop being so clumsy" with that I tolled my eyes and instead of holding her hand again, I put my hands on my side pockets and walked to where my car is parked.

-Sara POV-

Hmm....he's acting different again. I love it when he does that. When I feel scared towards him, it's making me more in love towards him.

I took off my heels and held it on my right hand. I walked to his car and sat inside. It was beautiful.

Throughout the drive, he was focused on the road and he won't even talk to his wife.

"Hey Jimin" I said to break the silence.

He stopped the car on the sode of the road. Why'd he suddenly stop it?
What's the matter?

I sighed and took a piece of ribbon on the back seat. He then faced me and leaned closer.

I closed my eyes because he was too close. After a while, I felt fabric on my mouth. He covered my mouth with the black ribbon.

I opened my eyes and struggled in saying "What are you doing?!"

He just smirked and continued to drive.

"Shut up, babe. Now that you're mine, you have a few rules to follow."

Shit my heart is beating soooooo fast now. Why am I feeling excited. I suddenly felt that what he said was not a good sign, but why is still my heart fluttering??!

Jimin please take care of me.

I trust you.

✨PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT✨