31 Three Rules for Mrs. Wifey

-Sara POV-

It has been 2 days that we were married. Now, we're back in the dorm. He's still minding his own business and I also.

Back on our wedding night, nothing really happened. We're still young.

About the honeymoon, Jimin and I don't want to discuss it yet. Again, we're still young.

Our parents already bought us a home in Busan. They said that in the second semester of school, Jimin and I will stay in a condominium near the school.

Since that night after the car incident, Jimin has been really harsh towards me.....and I like it.

-flashback-

-3rd person POV-

On the night of your wedding, you arrived at your new home. It was quite large, but smaller compared to the Parks' house.

It was beautiful. Walls are white and the lights inside looks luxurious.

You went inside and headed to changd your clothes.
You wore a silk bathrobe with pink petal design.

You removed your bun and let go of your hair. It hang loose and you feel relaxed.

You went down the stairs to see Jimin sitting on the couch with his legs crossed and his elbows on the top of the couch.

He heard you coming down and he immediately looked at you with those eyes that makes you melt.

He gestured his hand for you to come closer to him.

You did what he told you and you ended up standing in front of him while he sits comfortably.

"From now on I will call you babe. I hope you like that." He said calmly.

SHT MY HEARTEU
OF COURSE I WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO CALL ME THAT!

I kept a calm face and put my hands on my waist.

He stood up and came towards me. I was frozed and didn't bother to move. He stopped when I can feel his warmth. He was so frkng close to me!!

He looked down at me.

"Babe, I will now tell you my rules. You know that I am not that good guy and also not that good of a husband. We have rules here that you should follow."

I kept quiet while looking at him jn the eyes. I gulped.

"First rule, you MUST follow everything I tell you. I am the man here and you follow me. Second rule, I will be very harsh to you and you should be patient. Don't cheat on me. Third rule, lastly please......*he sighed and closed his eyes. He seemed serious. He opened it again*....please do not curse. I hate when people curse at me."

I was dumbfounded with everything. I think I can bear with those rules.......I think.