12 Be Silent

I was so tired of homework, school, projects, and Jimin's other tasks.
Ugh. My body is sooooo out of energy.
I walked into the building of my dorm. My back crouched and I walked with heavy feet.
When I stepped out of the elevator, I was groaning with every step I take.
I was touching the walls for support.
When I entered the room of the cubicles, I passed by the shared bathroom.

"Huh!.." I was shocked to see a man who blocked me from my pathway.
Eww he smelled like liquor.
It was so strong.
I looked up and analysed his features.

"Hey..." he sighed and looked at me.

Our eyes met. He has sparkling eyes reflecting from the lights outside.

It's Jimin.

"Hey..." I replied.

I don't know what to say but this small space between us is making my heart flutter so much.

"Jimin....you smell...you don't smell nice."

He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand before walking back to his cubicle. Like me, he waled lazily. But he seemed...drunk.

I followed him. Slowly I followed him.

He somehow noticed it. He was about to enter his cubicle but stopped. I also stopped at the process. I was nervous. It was quiet and I can only hear my breathing and my heart beating fast.

"Don't come near me." He whispered with a husky voice, not looking at me.

"I did your homework and your projects. Here I'll give it to you." I took my bag from my back and struggled in opening the zipper.

Shit. I can't open it. It's stuck.
I was making a lot of noise.
It was annoying. Just imagine the sound of a person struggling to open a bag's zipper.

I heard him breath loudly. Seems irritated.

He slammed his fists on his door and turned around.
I stopped what I was doing and gasped.
I looked at him. His face tilted downwards and his eyes were so scary.

I was about to say sorry but he said something first 

" Don't make a noice when you are with me. Don't make a noice when I am like this." His voice slowly and gradually becoming louder. It was scaring me.
He was walking towards me.
I was stepping one foot backwards while he steps forward.
My breathing becoming deep and heavy.
I felt the wall behind me. I looke down. I was so scared of him.

"Be...SILENT!"
He slammed his hands on each side of me.

"P-please...you're drunk." I said scared.

"Shut up!" And with that he left me there. The closed his door hard.

There was somethting in his eyes that traumatised me.

I stayed on my position and slowly sat on the floor. My back sliding against the wall. I touched my heart. But now, instead of feeling scared, I felt love...I was falling for him in the wrong way.