51 Thursday (Remember Anything?)

<Thursday>

-Jimin POV-

Today is another day. Hopefully I can get Sara for this day. I have planned lots of things that we could do and for me, a chance to take Sara's heart again.

Jungkook texted me that he can't meet me because he has law stuff to do which means....Sara IS FREE!

She has no dates with Jungkook or anything. Okay let's begin Thursday.

-Sara POV-

It was morning and I was sitting on the bench in our front garden. From the outside I look someone who is happy and who loves life but from the inside I was still confused about what my heart is telling me.

I was staring at the orchids when a voice called my name.

"Sara" I turned to where that voice came from. A man stood in front of our gate, he was Jimin.

At first I was shocked but I shrugged it off knowing that he won't do any harm again.

I opened the gate for him and he entered our residence.

"Why visit?" I asked.

"Do you wanna go...uhm...somewhere?" He asked.

I figured his face if he is planning something stupid but all I see is pure intention. I nodded and told him that I'll get ready.

We stopped by a mall. A very familiar mall.

We got inside and I saw the interiors. It was so familiar to me. A mall I have in my thoughts. It is somehow blurry in my mind.

Jimin grabbed my arm and pulled me to a shop of......bags.

He brought me to the section where—OH SHT! I remember! It was the same bag he bought me when we just got married. (Chapter 28)
I looked at him with a face of 'oh i remember'

"You remember?" He suddenly asked me. I was starting to get suspicious about his actions.

"W-why did you bring me here?" I whisper shouted him. He couldn't look into my eyes. He wanted to speak but he didn't continue.

"Y-you want some?" He just asked instead. I shrugged off this feeling of confusion and shook my head.

I said no to him. I didn't want a new bag more so, a bag that reminds me of our past. I walked out of the store instead, leaving Jimin behind. I was becoming a little uncomfortable with him. He seems to have everything planned. But how..and why? I was starting to get suspicious because he always appear every day and he wanted to spen the day with me. I-I should just forget about it right? I should focus on my goal. My goal is to find the answer in my heart which will say YES to Jungkook's wedding proposal. I think Jungkook's right. Even though we are still young, age doesn't matter. We are in the right of age to get married anyway.

I was thinking about all of these while storming out of the store and through the corridors. I heard footsteps behind me. Jimin followed me again.

I turned around and waited for him to catch my pace. I have a cold look on my face. I was a bit angry at him knowing that he simply wants me to remember our past.

We crossed a bridge connecting to the other mall. A beach side mall. We kept walking and walking....until he spoke.

"Look" he said. I looked at him and he had his head low and his hands inside his pockets. He wasn't looking at me, instead he looks on the floor while walking.

"Look" he said again with a calm voice. He faced the front and I followed his gaze.

It was.....

The wedding shop. Where I bought my dress 4 years ago. I can't help but have tears in my eyes for a moment. I clearly remember everything that had happened; even the feelings that I felt back then. I clearly remember everything.

-Jimin POV-

Sara has been cold lately. She doesn't talk to me often too. My plan is to let her remember the feeling that she had for me back then. Maybe when she does, she will  come back to me and I'll love her genuinely.

We crossed the bridge and the first shop that I saw was the wedding shop. The dresses. I hesitated to show her the shop, but my fast mouth took action.

I told her to look ahead. She followed my gaze and then she stopped walking.

I turned around. I analysed her eyes and they were watery. She is quivering. I walked towards her and asked if anything is wrong. She shook her head and walked ahead faster. I caught her pace and asked again if anything is okay. She didn't respond. She was walking in front of me. I was her right hand wiped something from her eyes. She was crying. Sht I made her cry. I wanted to comfort her, I really do, but I think it will only make things worse.

I thought she would be happy when she remembers everything. Maybe I was a little fast again? What if she's not ready yet. Am I rushing her to love me back? Why am I so late?..

It was getting late, so I drove Sara back to her house. She's not talking to me throughout the day, so why try? I still have time and I should act fast. The wedding must not continue.

-SaraPOV-

He dropped me off to the house. I didn't wave goodbye. I was not in the mood to be nice to him. Maybe he thinks I'm angry. It is true that I am agry but the main reason is.....my heart is telling me something and I am getting really annoyed because I cannot understand what it is. Whenever I remember the past I had with Jimin, I remember Jungkook and that just confuses it all. I should act fast.

I will not wait for the one week anymore. I love him and I will do it.

I took my phone from my back and dialled him.

"Jungkook....Let's meet tomorrow."

🤔 hmm tell me what do you think Sara is planning?

{SORRY FOR THE LATE UPLOADS....I AM REALLY BUSY. A POSITIVE NOTE: THIS STORY WILL BE LONG AND PROBABLY REACH MANY CHAPTERS. I HOPE YOU STILL READ IT AND SUPPORT ME ❤️}

✨Please VOTE and SHARE✨

Comment your thoughts 💝