57 Tear

-Sara POV-

8:37 am

I'm stressing over with this report thing. I love science but I hate researching. Today is Saturday. Some med students go to school even if it's a Saturday cuz maybe they don't get tired and they wanna learn everything. I am not that kind of person. I respect my brain and myself. I love myself. ;))

I texted Jimin that I won't be attending school. He replied within seconds.

-message-

Jimin: Me neither

Jimin: You know what..come downstairs and open this door.

Sara: What?! You're outside??

Jimin: Yes. Come down now open it please.

-end of conversation-

Oh my goodness. It's so early for him to be here. What is he planning now??

I got up from my bed and I washed my face. I went down and opened the main door. I was greeted by a smiling Jimin. He's all fresh, showered and all. I let him in. I noticed he brought a laptop and notebooks. Oh maybe he's here for research. Well.....I've decided to take a break. Since it's three more weeks til it's due.

"I'm not going to do the research today. I wanna rest"

He turned to me then gave a satisfied smile.

"Great! I don't want to do it either." Then he put his things on the couch and came closer to me.

"What are you up to?" He asked.

"I don't know. Maybe sleep until the day ends and then sleep again when it's night time." I told him pouting my lips.

"That's the most boring thing ever! Let's go out!" He said out of the blue. I and him going out? Uhmm I don't think so.

"I don't want to sorry." I said to him.

"Ok then.....I'll stay here" He sat on the top of the sofa looking at me and putting his arms crossed over his chest. I gave him a look and I asked why.

"I'm your body guard so whatever you do.....I should know and see.......everything." With the last word that he said, his eyes narrowed. Oh sht what a perv.

I opened the door for him signaling him to go out, but he stayed still. He's not moving and he got his eyes on me. Ugh! He's so hard headed.

"Fine! Buti I'm not gonna do anything for the rest of the day" I told him while I close the door and I headed to the kitchen. Eventually he will grow tired and leave the house. That's what I thought.

I grabbed my phone and checked my social media. I was drinking coffee when a notification popped up. Ima message from my fiancé.

-message-

Jungkook: Good morning my lovely soon-to-be-wife <3

Sara: Good morning to you too!!

Jungkook: How's my beautiful girl?

Sara: I'm having breakfast now. You?

Jungkook: I'm on my way to law school. I can't afford to miss a school day.

Sara: It's Saturday and it's on your own if you want to attend school.

Jungkook: I know. I want to.

Sara: Don't over work yourself. You might get sick.

Jungkook: Awwww is my fiancé worried about me??