44 It's Coming Back

-Jungkook POV-

She.......

.....didn't say YES. Why Sara? I thought you're ready.

After that night, she didn't come out of her room. No matter how many knocks I make, she doesn't open the door. It was late at night so I just went home.
On the way home while driving, I callled her cellphone but I can't reach her. What's with her?

Sara please tell me. Why didn't you say YES?

-Sara POV-

I ran upstairs to my room. I laid on my bed and started to heavily cry. I don't know why I'm so emotional like this, but one thing is for sure.....I'm not ready to get married yet. We're so young. I like us being girlfriend and boyfriend, but not more than that. I can't see myself marrying him yet. I do love Jungkook but my heart says.....NO.

I regret doing that. I regret running away. I wish I explained to them what I was feeling. I wish I didn't hurt Jungkook.

The whole night I was crying until I dozed off to sleep.
I suddenly woke up pretty early. It was 3:50 am. The dawn is my favourite. Early mornings make me happy. I got up from the bed, still with my numb face and swollen eyes. I walked to the balcony for that refreshing morning air......only to see a figure behind the bushes.

I went outside the balcony and put my hand on top of my eyes so I could see that figure better.

That person must've noticed me and he came forward from the shadows.

Is it for real?!

My eyes widened as I see who he was.....

"Sara" he softly said.

"Jimin?" why was he here early in the morning. He was freezing. (It's not winter; just a cold weather)

As I noticed him freezing, I pointed to the main door to signal him to come inside.

I quietly went down to that door also. As I opened it, the wind came inside messing my hair. He was there standing with his arms enveloping his upper body.

"Come inside" I said. He did.

The moment I closed the door, I turned around and he was so......

......close to me. Like soooooo close. (Leave it to your imagination.)

He was breathing hard. He was freezing so badly.

"You idiot! Why are you here This early in the morning?! Look at you. You are cold. You don't have any coat so that you could cover you body?? Don't you have—" I whisper shouted, but he cut me off.

"I m-miss y-you" he was shivering.

I stopped talking. I was shocked he said that. This guy ugh!

I ignored what he said and made him sit on the dining area. I made hot chocolate to make him warm. He gladly took a sip from the hot chocolate. I sat opposite to him and stared at his figure. His face, more specifically.

"Why are you here?" I finally said.

He took a sip again.

"I wanted to make sure you're okay. Because yesterday you stormed out of the room in a blink of an eye." He started to cough.

"Oh sht....are you really okay. Why would you fckng wait for me ugh! Get up." I stood up and held his shoulders.

"Please don't curse, Sara." He tiredly said. He was weak I could see. I carried him to my room. I can't leave him on the couch because my parents would freak out and talk to him with panicked minds. I knew he was tired and he needed rest.
We reached the room and I put him on the bed. I don't care if his clothes are dirty. I can just change the bed sheets. He was groaning.

"Hey hey It's fine." I said while stroking his hair. He fell asleep so fast. I was busy stroking his hair that I didn't notice I was looking at his face for too long. I shook my head.

"Why did you do that? You really care for me, don't you? After all these years you still waited for me. Why Jimin?" I whispered. He was asleep so I know he didn't hear what I just said.

After I said that, I remembered Jungkook.

"You're such a wrong timing, Jimin. You came back in the wrong time." I whispered again. I froze when he moved. I stopped stroking his smooth hair.

"You changed. You became nicer." I thought to myself.

I decided to make soup downstairs so that he can be warmer. I took a last glance at Jimin before heading downstairs.

I made a nice chicken soup. It was 5:34 am when I finished cooking. I quietly took a tray and a bowl. I poured the soup on the bowl and took a glass of water. I went upstairs with the tray.

I entered my room and he was still asleep on my bed.

I put the tray on the side table and I fixed the comforter on Jimin. I again stroked his hair. It was soft and I felt....

....relieved??

Why do I feel good now?

What is this?

I feel something inside me again. The feeling that I lost a long time ago.

The fluttering of my heart?

The butterflies in my stomach?

Sht

Why are they back?!

I don't want to love you again, Jimin.

But why do I feel this again.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT BROOOOOS! ❤️❤️