27 In White

It was the 3rd day of our stay in Busan and this day we will try wedding dresses.
This is awkward okay..I'm a frkng college student and I will be trying out wedding dresses. Very weird.

We will be having our wedding, Jimin and I, as soon as possible because that's what our parents want.

Ugh! Why not just wait until both of us graduate. I know we'll be a laughingstock at our school. I'm getting ready for that.

Mom and I entered a wedding dress store. As I entered, portraits of girl in wedding dresses welcomed me. The vibe of the wedding is getting to me. A smile went to my lips.

Mom waited in a couch in front of a huge mirror and the staff directed me to a room full of dresses.

"Ma'am, take a look of what you like then we'll try it out." She said.

It was a huge room. Like a VERY huge walk in closet. You can see white dresses ranging from the most flowers to the least. Most decorated beautiful embroidery and ruffles to least decorated. It was heaven for someone getting married. Oh and that happens to be me. Hoorah.

I scanned the closet and found a beautiful puffy dress that really attracted me the most.

It was a soft fabric white dress. It has laces creating a u-shape on the neck then to the arms. The chest part is heart shaped and it continues down to the waist where it starts to lightly puff until it touches the floor. All in all, I look extremely beautiful.

I tried it on and showed it to my mom.

My mom's first reaction was ai called her and she turned her head to see me and she held her hands on her mouth. She was shocked. She almost started to cry. Awww my heart melted. I love my mom.

"You look dazzling sweetie" she calmly said.

I was checking myself out of the mirror and I mothed the word thank you to her.

Her phone began to ring.

"Yes okay." She put it down

"Your father, Mr. Park, and Jimin will be on their way." She said

Heartbeat rising. Tug tug tug tug.....

Maybe they're done with the tuxedo and all. They're boys so they are fast in this kinds of situations.

I hope Jimin likes this dress.

My mom said it was okay and I continued to check myself out.

Until I heard the entrance bell ring....THEY'RE HERE!

I slowly turned around.

-Jimin POV-

It was easy for me to find a tuxedo because I look good in everything.

I wanted to go he after that but my dad said we will go to the dresses to see Sara.

Ugh. Why does she have to be my 'soon wife'. She's addicted to me.

We entered the store and I saw her.

To be honest she really looks beautiful. When she turned around, I saw her cute smile. She was looking at me. She was smiling at me.

What do I do?

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms on my chest.

Her smile faded away. Did I hurt her?

I was just being honest. I wasn't feeling anything towards her. Sht this is a one sided love. How sad for her.