4 First Day

I woke up realising my life's going to change. REALLY .... gonna change.
I took my towel, clothes and stuff to wash my body. I headed to the shared bathroom. I waited in line until some of my cubicle mates are done. I stepped inside the shower and started to wash myself.
~after 3 minutes~
*KNOCK*
A loud banging of sound distracted me from my shower thoughts.
"Hurry up whoever you are!", a very familiar voice said. So irritating.
"Shut up! Don't disturb me. There are three more showers over there. Use your eyes dumbass!", I shouted out of frustration.
Suddenly,...there was silence.
The shower beside me started to flow.
*guess he's in there*
After 3 more minutes I was done. I turned off the shower and dried myself inside there. As I was sliding up my undies, the shower beside me turned off. He was done I guess.
And then this happened.....

"Hey look up" A voice said. I dumbly looked up.
A bucket of cold water was poured on me. WHAT THE FREAKKK!?

"ARE YOU FCKING OUT OF YOUR DUMB MIND?!" I yelled while I shivered.
Shit I'm gonna be late.
On my..first day?!

I heard a light chuckle from the other side.

"See you loser" he said.

I hardly rolled my eyes and thought of a plan to get out of this mess.

I wore my bathrobe and took another set pf undies and clothes and I repeated my routine.

~~~

I rushed to the school. Luckily my dorm is just one road away from one of the school's gates.

I ran so fast. I didn't prepped my face. I didn't care. So much for the first day.
I quickly took the stairs not realising the building has an elevator. *so dumb* I still took the stairs. I wish I didn't.
A huge sigh left my dry mouth as I located my classroom.
I entered panting and faced the professor talking in front.

"S-sorry *sigh* for being *sigh* late...sir." I said while I put my hands on my knees while breathing as heavy as ever.

"It's alright. My name is Mr. Yang. Call me Prof. Yang. We're just done introducing each other. You're the last one. Is it alright for you to introduce yourself?"

Well of course it's alright. I mean it's necessary... right?

I nodded and shyly *why the f am I so shy now?* walked on the platform in front.
I analysed the room and looked at my classmates. One by one I looked at them.

"Hi! Nice to meet you. I am Min Sara. Call me Sara. I like to sing and act. I hope to be friends with all of you." I bowed and faced my prof.

"Thank you Min Sara. Please take your seat on the available chair." He pointed on the one at the back next to a black hoodie-d guy.

I nodded and made my way.
He was resting his head on his table.
His bag was on my chair and obviously I have to make him remove it.
I faked coughed. No movement.
"Excuse me?" I lightly poked his shoulder.
He groaned. Still no movement.

I'm not gonna disturb him anymore if that's what he wants.

I took his bag myself and dropped it beside him. I heard a sound of glass in his bag.
The class was quiet so everybody heard it. Even Prof. Yang.

The hoodie-d guy immediately leans back and looked at his bag, then to prof.

"Well, well. First day Mr. Park and you're in big trouble. " He slowly approached "Mr. Park" and took his bag.
That so called Mr. Park didn't care. He leaned back on his chair with a poker face.
His dark hair and hood was covering the part of his face that was actually the only visible side to me.
Prof opened the bag and he took out 2 bottles of beer. The ones not legal for us. Well maybe legal now cuz we're 18 somehow.

"Mr. Park, offi—" Prof got cut off.

"Office now" Mr. Park rolled his eyes and groaned. "You say that all the time." He stood up, leaving the room. Prof followed him.

[Did you like it guys? Leave a love by VOTING and COMMENT down below your thoughts. I wanna be friends with you all!]