62 Are We Alright?

[I'M FRKNG HAPPY GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2k READS IN LESS THAN TWO MONTHS ❤️. It really means a lot to me. I hope you still continue to support FALLEN forever haha (cuz i dunno when this ff will end. I'm so attached haha). I love you all and thank you very much!]

-third person POV-

Only two months left until the much awaited wedding of Jungkook and Sara. Everything is all planned out. The venue, flowers, dress, cake, theme, and many more. Sara's parents, especially her mom, were in charge of the wedding. Jungkook's parents aren't in South Korean right now, but they promised that most of the expenses will be their job. The wedding will be in Seoul. All of them, together with Sara, are in Seoul to practice for the ceremony. Sara is in her hotel room waiting to be called for the practice walk.

She faced the mirror in the vanity area and she sighed a deep sigh. For months, she kept praying that Jimin would wake up so she could confess everything to him. She tapped her fingers on the wooden vanity desk and she closed her eyes. She imagined the scene of Jimin waking up and she, hugging him. Telling him she forgave him and she still loves him. She was interrupted by her mom walking into her room.

"Sweetie, let's go down now for the practice." Her mom said with sa sweet voice. Sara turned around and faced her mom. She urged to tell her this.

"Mom, were you happy when Jimin and I got married?" She asked changing the mood of her mother.

"Well, sweetie of course I was, but that was years ago. You have to focus on your wedding with Jungkook." Her mom tried to smile.

"But if Jimin and I will marry again would you—" Sara got cut off my her mother becoming impatient.

"Sara! Jungkook is better. He hasn't hurt you like Jimin did. Now please stand up. We're going to the lobby." For a moment Sara got shocked by her mother's change of mood. She kept silent and went down to practice the walk.

Jimin, on the other hand, is still unconscious. Mr. Park hired a maid to keep an eye on Jimin while he is taking care of their business. Kim Yujin (the maid) sat comfortably near Jimin's bed. She was about to doze off to sleep, when Jimin's phone began to buzz. She quickly looked at the message and rolled her eyes when it's this 'My wife' again was the one who messaged him.

[text message]

My wife: Still not awake Jimin? I'm still waiting. Text me when you wake up, okay?

[end of text message]

Yujin put down the phone. She's curious on who's 'my wife'. "I can't believe you're married and yet I haven't seen your 'wife' visit you." Yujin thought to herself. She fixed Jimin's comforter and she sat back on her seat and took a nap.

-Sara POV-

Ugh! I'm tired! This isn't all necessary. How come this practice didn't happen when Jimin and I got married? Oh yeah, cause it's a rush....and forced.

"Sweetie, go take a rest and we will repeat everything later." My mom said.

I'm glad mom is very hands on in this preparation. Don't get me wrong, but I think it's getting a little out of hand. She's too hands on. I tiredly walk back to my hotel room. As I entered, I rushed to the bed and threw myself into it. Ahhh it's comfy.

After about five minutes, a knock was heard from my door. I was too lazy to stand up so I shouted. "If I know you, enter!!".

The door opened and I looked at who was entering. Oh, my fiancé.

"I'm sure you know me..a lot" He smiled while closing the door behind him. I sat on the bed, fixing my outfit and hair. He sat beside me and continued to fix my hair. His hand that glides through my hair is so beautiful to feel. He looks at me in the eyes and smiled.

"Your mom's calling you. Let's go." He said. And at the second he's done talking, I sighed and laid my back again on the bed.

"Aren't you tired?" I asked him. He followed my actions and laid himself on the bed. He faced me with his hand on his head.

"Babe, of course I'm tired. I just want this wedding to be perfect." I was whining while he was talking.

"Nothing is perfect!" I said with my eyes closed forcefully.

"You are." My eyes suddenly opened and I turned my head to the side to see him staring directly back at me. Oh sht that's romantic af.

I scoffed and stood up from the bed.

"Oh well, let's go." I said grabbing his hand and we exited the room, went down and arrived at the practice area.

7:45 pm. Yes! Finally that practice thing is done. We started at 10:30 am and ended this late at night. That was a workout!

I grabbed my heels and wore my slippers. I went back to my room and sat on the bed. I rubbed my foot multiple times. It was red from all the walking practice.

"Sara" A male voice called my name outside my room.

"Yeah Jungkook, enter!" I know it was him. I got used to his voice.

He entered and I was surprised to see him all dressed up so cutely. He's in a matching pjs with line bear prints. And he's hugging a pillow in between his arm.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"I wanna sleep with you tonight" He said already coming closer to my bed.

"Hey!" I said when he jumped to my bed making me stumble to the edge of the bed. I was near to falling.

And there he goes, snuggling on my bed. I changed my clothes and pushed him to the right side of the bed. He's a big man and I needed a huge space. I faced him one last time looking directly at him. He has his eyes closed.

"I really love you Jungkook. But I don't deserve you. I don't belong to you." I thought to myself. I shifted my position and turned around. Now, he's facing my back. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

-Jungkook POV-

Sara, I hope what I'm feeling is not what it seems to be. Do you still love the same? Because I sense something is off. You thought I'm asleep, but I'm wide awake. I want to observe your attitude towards me. You're getting kinda cold lately.

You turned to the side and then I opened my eyes. I looked at tour nack profile and I can't help but get emotional. My mouth is shaking and my eyes are starting to get blurry from the tears that are trying to escape my eyes. I hugged the pillow tightly and I bit my lower lip. I love you and yet I couldn't feel your love in return. The love that was present when we first dated. The love that existed when we were still in college. The love that you gave me when,.........when you left Jimin.

Sara,.....am I just a rebound? Did you date me just to feel loved? Did you perhaps....use me? I don't want to feel this way towards you, but that's how you make me feel.

You still love Jimin, don't you? Your feelings towards him came back? Am I thinking right? Sleep well Sara. Tomorrow let's talk about this.

"I love you" I whispered behind her back.

❤️Please VOTE and SHARE this story if you liked it. Comment your thoughts ❤️ I love you all dear readers 💖