26 True Feelings

-Sara POV-

After the shocking news, my mom said that we will stay for Busan for a week. They still have to do the paper works and all.

Later that evening I went upstairs to check out thier house. Jimin's house.

I walked the long hallways. It was a pretty big house. He was obviously rich; with a bad attitude. I reached the end. I opened the glass doors and stepped on a beautiful balcony with a beautiful view of their huge garden.

I breathe in the fresh air and let it hit my face and make my hair messy. I held on the railing and closed my eyes.

I felt a being walk behind me.
I ignored it. I know it's Jimin.

"Hey" he whispered to me. Gosh he is standing beside me. What a joy ❤️
His voice was calm. What a surprise.
I faced him.

"I don't agree, just so you know." He said straightforwardly.

Inside of me was kinda sad but I showed an agree face.

"Me too" I said and faced the garden again.
I was sad. I shouldn't feel this way. I should also be disagreeing, like him. I love to get married with Jimin, but he seemed not to love me in return.
I have to compose myself and go with the flow.

"But we have to." He said

My eyes widened and came back to normal state.

"Ohh...." I didn't look at him.

"It's for our grandmothers' wishes"

I nodded and continued to admire the view.

He was going to leave until he said something that hurt me so much.

"I don't love you", Jimin said and he left me there. Alone and heartbroken.