41 Let's Talk

LET'S ALL WELCOME BACK JIMIN! This is gonna be intense be ready!

-Jungkook POV-

It's been a week and Sara said she will stay in Busan for one month. Wow she's gonna leave me for so long. I just finished a group project with my group mates in college. I know that we just graduated, but law is a very tough course and you really have to prepare and work hard. I also want to be a doctor so that I can always be close to Sara, but I chose my greatest dream. In the end, Sara and I will be successful. There's nothing to worry about...

right??

Now that I am free to do anything I wanted to follow Sara to Busan. I want to surprise her.
We are 23 years old now and I want us to be together. I was planning to propose to her and we'll get married. Even tough we're young, I want us to live together. I really love her. I love her so much.

I booked a flight for tomorrow and now, I'm in the mall to get her an engagement ring. I'm really excited wtfudge...
I want to give her the most beautiful ring in the most expensive store.
As I was gonna ask the lady for the expensive ring, my phone rang.

*riiiiing*

"Hello?" I picked up.

"Jungkookah" I remember this voice. Sht he's back.

"Jimin?" I said.

"Hey, can we meet up?"

"Why?"

"I have to talk to you. Please let me meet you."

I sighed and agreed. He said that he will book a flight to Seoul because he's still in Busan. I said that I'll be going there tomorrow so he could just wait for me.

I didn't have the chance to get the ring. I'll just buy in Busan then. I went home and fixed my things.

_time skiiiiiip_

-Still Jungkook's POV-

I arrived safely in Busan. This was my hometown so I can clearly remember every detail of this place.
I called Jimin and he said to meet him in Clovergreen Cafe. I took a cab and told the driver to go the cafe.

After 20 minutes, I arrived. I paid the driver and get out. I entered the cafe and I saw Jimin in the corner having a cup of coffee. His head was low. I came closer to him and he noticed me. He looked up and smiled at me.

-Jimin POV-

I really am nervous to see Jungkook. We hadn't had any contacts in 4 years. I made my life extremely private during those years.

I noticed a man walked up to me. I looked up and saw him. I saw Jungkook. I gave him a nervous smile and I pointed to the chair and he sat down.

"What's up?" He said

"I-I....." sht I stuttered.
"How are you?" I just asked.

"Fine. I am studying law and Sar—" he stopped. "I am alright." He changed the topic.

Well actually, I made him come here to talk about Sara. I knew about Sara coming to Busan a week ago because my dad told me.
I was planning to see her but I wasn't ready. I still love her though. My hesrt still beats for her. And I still regret that mistake I had done back in college.
So instead of talking to her first, I decided to talk to Jungkook first because I know they are best friends. I hope they remain as best friends.

"About Sara..." I said.

He straightened his seat as if he knows what I was going to say.

"She's fine. We've been together since you left."

That's what I was afraid of. Ouch. My heart just sank. I hate this feeling. I felt sad, down, jealous and guilty.
Because of me my love is with somebody else.

I nodded and said. "Good for you."

"So, how are you Jimin?" He asked.

"I graduated as magna cum laude actually at my previous school and I am taking medicine." I shyly said to Jungkook. He had his face in shock.

"Wow! Great for you Jimin! You'll also take medicine? Why? I thought you wanted to be an engineer?" He asked a lot.

"Change of plans." I said, but I lied. I really do want to be an engineer, but I want to take medicine because of Sara. She inspires me and I want to stay by her side. I miss her. That's why I'll stay with her forever.

-Jungkook POV-

I got the sense that he lied. He wants to take medicine be ause of Sara. I know he still loves her. I should act fast before I am the one who'll Sara leaves.

I shoul tell him.....

"I'll actually be proposing to her tomorrow." I said.

His eyes became wide. Did I shock him?

He didn't respond.

"I will visit their house tomorrow and I'll ask her to be mine."

"Isn't to early? I mean....you are still so young." He managed to speak.

"What is early in love?" I said.

He froze again and didn't respond.

"I'll also be going tomorrow to their house....with my dad." He said.

"Great! Then all of you will witness the awaited event tomorrow!" I said happily.

There wasn't anything to talk to about so we decided to say farewell and bid goodbye.

He left, I left.

-Jimin POV-

I was in the car going home. 

It.....

Hurts....

So.....

Much....

I had small tears escaping my eyes while I drive. He will be proposing to her??! Am I that late?????!

No!!!!! It can't be. I was made for Sara and she should end up with me! I am sure that my love for her is now true and genuine.

Please don't say "YES", Sara. Please remember my love for you.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.