16 I Said Shut Up

-Sara POV-

I'm lacking sleep guys! College is freaking killing me. ( even though your authornim is still in senior year 😂)

Everything should always be ON TIME. I'm like, can't we get a life?
I look like a freaking corpse with a face of a donkey and tiredly walking to my classroom.
I'm carrying a lot of things. I'll name one.....oh Jimin's homeworks ㅜㅜ

I'm pretty excited actually to see him today, but I'm still scared. I'm weird yes I know.

I entered the room and everybody was minding their own business.

I proceeded to Jimin's desk and with a bigh sigh, I put all his homeworks on his desk violently.
*bang*
He jolted a bit and looked at me with wide but tired eyes.
I quickly looked away and found my seat.

Since our desks are next to each other...he leaned to me and said.

"Sara....."

There goes my weak heart. 

".....you forgot my grammar homework."

"The fck?! Well it's not my fault okay?! You give me things to do not even thinking that I have my own life and I have my priorities!!" I can't control it anymore.

He froze and looked at me with dead eyes. His bit his lip and angrily sat straight.

"Fck off" I ended my sentence.

I can see in my peripheral vision his hands resting on his fesk forming into fists.
He then slammed his left fist and looked at me.

"Shut up okay!!" He shouted.

I became quiet and our classmates started to look at us and whisper to each other.

"Sara...it's better of you just ignore him." Jungkook whispered behind me.

"No. I'm defending my rights and you shouldn't fcking abuse it!" I shouted back.

"ENOUGH I SAID SHUT UP! DON'T CURSE IN FRONT OF ME AGAIN OR YOU'LL SEE WHAT IS COMING FOR YOU." He held my collar and put his face closer to mine.

Shit that scared me.
I just closed my eyes and kept myself from crying.

"Hey bro, that's enough. Let go of her." Jungkook removed Jimin's hand from my uniform.

Jimin kicked the chair in front of me and that made me jump a little from my seat.

He left the classroom and I started to feel my face getting hotter and then I cried.

"Forget it Sara. I'll talk to him." Jungkook said and he followed him outside.

Shit that was really scary.
But my fcking heart can't hate him.
I'm loving this dark side of his.
Am I the fcking daughter of Hades?!
Why am I feeling this....ugh.

I should hate him now.