29 D-Day

-Sara POV-

Ohhhhhh sht! It's my wedding day and I woke up late 😭
Why didn't the maids wake me up!

"Miss Sara, are you awake?" One of the Park's maids said behind the door.

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, but we stayed in the property of the Parks because the church is closer there.

"Yes" I said with a morning yet panicked voice.

"I will enter now and help you prepare" she said.

She entered then prepared my dress and all.
I took a shower and wore a bathrobe. I went to a separate room for makeup and hair.
I went back to my room and wore the dress. I feel so beautiful. I really do. And I hope Jimin likes me too.
I'm gonna be Mrs. Park in a few hours. I'm really happy and I feel lucky. I know that it will cause rumors in the school, but I don't care. I know my husband will defend me.

-time skip-

"I do", Jimin

"I do", Sara

"^^^^^ you may now kiss the bride" the priest said.

Oh sht here it goes!

Jimin and I faced each other. We held both hands.
I looked at my parents and they were smiling. I was feeling a bit emotional. I looked at Jimin and he has those stare to die for. I was feeling weak but I have to stay strong. He has that questionable smirk on his lip. Why was he looking at me like that? Is he that excited too?

-Jimin POV-

Hmmmm. Mrs. Park.

Oh I'm so ready for you to be mine. My wife. I can do whatever I want to you. This is gonna be so exciting.

I had a smirk while looking at her face. It was time to kiss her.

I held her hand carefully and held her right cheek with my left hand.

Then I slowly leaned in and kissed her. I had my eyes closed and so does she.

It lasted for about 5 seconds and I backed up. I looked at her again and she still had her eyes closed and a smile was seen on her lip.

Finally you're my wife, Sara.
An automatic toy. I can't wait for you to come home, my wife. This is the D-Day. Your Death Day.

*Jimin smirk*

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! ❤️
Stop with those dirty minds. Sorry no smut 😝 I can only write until 18+ 😅