6 Dinner

The day finished great. I haven't seen Mr. Park since the first meeting. I guess he was sent back to the dorm.
The class was dismissed at 7:30 pm and I was freaking hungry.
Since the dorm's curfew is at 10:30 pm, I still have time to roam around the streets.
I walked along the sidewalk, passing by food stores. I stopped at a barbecue shop and I decided to eat there.
It seems delicious because there were a lot of people eating and I could smell the bbq smoke from here.
I entered and and ordered a student's meal worth $8. I got one rice and 2 bbqs.
I wanted to ear outside so that I could smell more bbq smoke while eating my bbq. More flavours, more fun.
As I was eating, a man sat next to my table and hungrily ate his food. He devoured his meal second by second. It's like he's running late from something. But it's night now. Why worry with running late. It's his business I don't care.
I kept looking at him though. His utensils are clashing his plate making noises.
I couldn't focus on my eating.
"What are you looking at?!" He said without looking at me. His mouth still filled with food.
I gulped and slowly opening my mouth to eat my bbq 
Tsk. I know this guy. He's the freaking mean guy.
But why is he eating like that? I'm somehow worried.