56 Body Guard

-conversation between Jungkook and Jimin-

When Jimin got home that night when he left Sara's house, Jungkook texted him.

Jk: Bro where are you?

Jm: At home why?

Jk: Oh nothing. Hey you're in med school right?

Jm: Yeah.

Jk: What school?

Jm: Same as Sara's.

Jk: Oh. I have a favor.

Jm: ?

Jk: I am not around her. I can't protect her si please take care of her for me.

Jm: Jungkook is that really you? You're giving me a task that involves being close with Sara?

Jk: Hey you know what I am talking about! You have limits of course. It's just that I don't want anyone to hurt her, especially you.

Jm: Shut up.

Jk: Please?

Jk: Remember we're getting married soon.

Jm: okay, fine.

Jk: Thank you. I'll count on you!

-end of convo-

-Jimin POV-

What made Jungkook to hand over his thing to me? I mean it's his job to take care of his fiancé....this hurts me so much just thinking about them getting married. It's a miracle actually. It's a miracle that he had asked me that favor. Now I can get closer to Sara and be with her most of the time. I know I have limits but I also have a heart that loves her so much. I can't help but ......... love her so much.

/next day/

-Sara POV-

I'm stressed as heeeeeeell!! 😭 This report is killing me. There are so much to research about. It's not even a thesis for goodness sake! I'm not the type of person to drown myself in coffee but this morning, I have inhaled several culs of coffee. Half of the day is done and It's now lunch break. I bought salad in the canteen and I went in the front garden of the school. I saw an available table and I sat there. I held my head then pulled my hair covering my face. I was so near from crying. I can't I cannot I ca— OH WAIT! I need help.

Duh I have Jimin right? My partner. But I don't want to talk to him. No not yet. About that thing that we have talked about last night.....still not over it. I should call......TAEHYUNG!!

I quickly grabbed my phone and I dialed him.

"Hey Tae! A little help please"

"Sorry Sara *laughs* I'm busy. Hahahha oh gosh stop it!"

Weirdo. I heard a giggle voice from a woman on the other line.

"Are you with someone?"

"Hahah huh?? Oh yeah hahahah. My girlfriend. Yah stop tickling me!" the fck he has a girlfriend?