14 Finally

Same day in the afternoon. I wanted to spend my free time in the library.
I went there and was welcomed by the cold air from the air condition. I greeted the librarian. We seemed to friends now. Now Jungkook cannot say he's the only friend I got.

I sat on my favorite place and it's on the very far corner of the room.

I took out my Biology and Anatomy books. I started to read.

I was becoming sleepy after 10 minutof reading. I placed my hand on my cheek and slowly starting to doze off. Until a hand slammed on the desk woke me up.

I was awoken and I looked up.  Ugh...omg Jimin. He took out some papers feom his bag. I'm guessing he wants me to do his homeworks.

"Do my homeworks." Huuuuuh....Told yah.

I rolled my eyes and took the paper from his hands. As I said, I can't resist him.

I took my pencil and read his papers.
Without noticing, Jimin sat across from me. I tapped the pencil on the table while analysing the instructions. Then on my peripheral vision, I saw someone looking at me. I slowly looke up and saw Jimin staring at me with his tired look facing me.
Gosh. My heart. Can you feel it? Imagine your crush staring at you.
Wow. Okay so he's my crush now...I guess so.
This was weird...he always walks out and leaves me when he asks for tasks but now he's here...with me.

"Something wro—" I finally had the courage to ask him...

"Shut up." He cut me off. Rude...but my heart is happy that you're with me.

I gulped and crouched to read the ppers again. Whole I was reading and aswering...he spoke.

"What's your name?" Finally he asked.

"S-sara." I shyly said slightly looking at him.

I saw him smirk a bit and leaned his back on the chair.

"How about you become my tutor?" He said.

Oh my gosh. Really? Did just came out of his mouth. His....beautiful mouth.

"T-tutor?" I reassurif what I heard was right.m because I really can't believe it.

"Yes? Well okay. You're now officially my tutor." And with that he left. He left me shooked and silently dying inside.