46 One Week And I'll Answer

-Taehyung POV-

I came. The door was unlocked.

When I entered, I looked for Sara but I couldn't see her. I heard small sobs from the kitchen so I followed it. And there she was....a crying mess. I quickly went to her and rubbed her back.

"Tell me Everything" I said.

And she did. She told me about her feelings towards Jungkook. She said she loves him but she cannot tell him that she does. And about Jimin....I was also angry for what he did even though I didn't witness it. When Sara and I became best friends, she told me everything that had happened. My anger wasn't too deep because I haven't met Jimin. I was a newcomer in third year.

She said her feelings for Jimin was.....coming back?

Coming back? Why so sudden. They were done for years.

I wasn't siding with Jungkook nor Jimin, but I think Jungkook deserves better because I didn't hear anything that he hurt her.

(a little vkook moment there haha!)

"So...what do you think Tae?" She asked.

Uhmm....I think...

"Jungkook" I said.

-Sara POV-

Please say something that my heart agrees Taehyung. I trust you. You know me.

"Jungkook" he said

I cried harder. He hugged me.

Why does my heart not agreeeeeing??! It should agree. I punched my chest several times while crying. I was so fed up with crying that I gave up and landed on the floor.

"Sara" Taehyung said with shock as he was seeing me like that. I was crying pretty loud.

"Stop that!" He grabbed my hand from punching my chest.

He cupped my cheeks and removed my tears using his thumbs.

"Shh shh it's okay. Please don't cry." He said trying to comfort me.

"Why Jungkook?" I asked.

"Because he never had hurt you." He said.

I lowered my head and more tears flow out from my numb face.

"Okay....I trust you Tae."

"So....are you gonna say YES?" He said. I told him about the proposal this day before Jimin woke up. I made a phone call and I called Tae.

Oh. Say YES? ALREADY?
I do love him, so......*sigh*.....why not, right?

"I w-will Tae. I will say YES. Just give me one week to think about everything." I said.

I was right. Taehyung can help me. I'm so lucky he's my best friend.

Final decision: Give me one week before I say YES to Jungkook.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ❤️ SHARE TOO HAHAHAHA

THE COUNTDOWN FOR THE ONE WEEK WILL START IN THE NEXT CHAPTER
Please let's be friends in the comments hahahahah