39 What's with their Lives?

-Jimin POV-

4 years have passed....wow that long.

We're over.

With just one fckng mistake and she let me go so easily.

Am I that harsh towards her?
All that I know is I treated her badly by giving her tasks that consider my priorities and I shout at her when she curses. There's a thing between me and cursing....it just brings back bad memories.

I miss her. I bet she's with Jungkook. I wish she's happy.

I still love you Min Sara....my forever wife in my heart.

We might haven't been close for the months that we've spent together but you are so close..to my heart...

-Sara POV-

We just graduated yesterday and I was soooo happy!!

I have been with Jungkook after Jimin and I got the divorce.

I was happy with Jungkook, but I somehow feel that I am lacking something. Like I'm incomplete.

I hadn't had any contact with Jimin for the past 4 years. All I know was when we were in 2nd year college, he transferred to a school in Busan.

Now, I am planning to study medicine proper at the best school of medicine in Seoul and Jungkook is busy with law. I still don't know where he will study. I am sure he's gonna be far from me since our courses are different.

I have my two month vacation and I was planning to go to Busan and visit my family.

My family and the Park's are still business partners. Only Jimin and I got affected with what happened in the past.

I booked a flight to Busan and I will leave in two days time. I packed my things and I fixed my condominium. I made it clean and good looking.

*AFTER 2 DAYS*

*riiiing*

"Hello, Jungkook? Why did you call?" I asked

"I was just wondering babe if you arrived safely in Busan."

"Yes I did. How about you? What are you doing?"

"Oh okay...hey babe I will call later. We're busy with a group project."

He hang up. The f...group project??

We just fckng graduated days ago and he's having a project. He doesn't know how to live his life right. I smirked and waited for a cab to arrive. While I was waiting, I stalked some pics of Jungkook on his Instagram.

I love him, you know....I do but there's someth lacking.

Finally a cab arrived and I entered the car.

"*address of home* please" I told the driver.

He nodded and he continued to drive.