8 Getting to Know him

I got ready to start my second day.
There wasn't anything annoying that had happened in the shower room.
I went back to my cubicle but before I entered, I looked if Mr. Park is okay.
He's not there. Maybe he went to school early. Too early.

~~~~

I entered the room and was greeted by happy faces. Some classmates of mine are smiling to me. They're so nice. I'm so lucky.
I head over to my seat and noticed Mr. Park's bag resting on his seat. He's not here physically. Where could he be.
Prof. Yang greeted us and he started lecturing.
The second prof entered our room and started Biology.
I love studying.
I want to be a surgeon, a very successful one, so I really study hard.

-recess break-

I haven't had any group of friends as of now. Only Jungkook, but he was absent. On the second day...really?

I walked through the halls and I saw a vending machine. I took a coin and pressed an Orange soda.
Once I got it, I heard banging from the room in a distance.
I walked over to it and before I open the door, it bursted out open and he's in there. ....
Mr. Park. Looking at me. He looked angry and tired.
I gulped with so much close distance between us.
I can feel his warmth. He's sweating. His heavy breathing can be heard.
He broke the stare and briskly walked through the hallway.
I turned around analysed his reaction.

~~~~

Back in the classroom. He's sitting alone with his head on the table.
I can't help it. I'm gonna ask him.
I walked over to my seat and sat on it. I faced my right to face him.

"Hey....Mr. Park. Look I don't know your name. Are you fine? You've been acting weird since yesternight." I said

He turned his head to his left and looked at me. His frkng chubby cheeks are showing. Oh my gosh. For the first time I saw his face. He's white and smooth. He has a nose so cute. And his..lips...so plump and pink. His eyes that can hallucinate you. He's freaking attractive.

"What? Why do you care." He boringly said.
"I know we don't know each—" he cut me off.
"Jimin. Park Jimin. So don't call me Mr. Park anymore." Still monotone. No reaction.
Oh...Jimin is his name. It suits him so well.
"Sorry to bother you but I really am worried for you." I said. Looking deeply into his eyes.

I saw him smirk a bit. It made me smile.

"Hmm....you're nice. But you don't need to care for me. Mind your own."
And with that he put his face back on the table.

He's something, you know?....