47 Sunday (Day 1)

<Sunday>

9:00 am. I got out of the church. The mass had just ended.

I wanted to see Jungkook and fix our problem.
I called him, but he is not answering.
I tried exactly 5 times but he won't answer.

I took a seat on the nearest bench and put my hands on my forehead, removing my hair on my face. Is it not clear to him that I am not yet ready to get married?!  For the last time I called him.....still not answering. I got frustrated and I stood up.

As I was about to exit the church premises, someone familiar called my name.

"Sara!" I turned around and I knew it. A smile was formed on my face. I waved my hands and he catched up my pace.

"You go to the church too, Jimin?" I asked while walking side by side.

"Yes, I do. Of course I have to." He said while slightly giggling. That's cute....sht.

I can feel another sensation in my stomach. It's making me...smile.

"Let me give you a ride home." He offered.

I agreed and went to the passenger's seat. The whole ride was silent and it was awkward. I was about to talk to him when he pressed the horn because a cat passed by the road. I held up my words and didn't bother to talk to him.

We were silent until we reached our house. I bid farewell and got off the car. I walked towards the driver's side and he rolled down the window.

"Be safe!" He said and gave his eye smile.

I smiled.....my heart.....

....it was frnkng fluttering. The feeling that I lost s looooooong time ago was coming back!!

Ughh!! This is dangerous.

I said "bye" again and he drove off.

His car disappeared on my sight and I stood there dumbfounded. I am not used to this feeling. It was strong. Very different from what I feel for Jungkook.

.....Jungkook! Oh sht. I'm sorry Jungkook. I love you.

I shook off my thoughts and went inside the house.

Before I could enter, I saw a familiar car parked inside.

Jungkook's car.

I immediately ran towards the door and opened it.

He was seated on the couch with his legs crossed. His hands were crossed to.

While panting I managed to say, "Jungkook...*sigh*..... hey." I was really panting hard.

He turned his head and spoke, "I see you're with him early in the morning." Then he faced the television again. The TV isn't even on.

I walked closer to him. I stopped behind him. I bowed down and hugged him. My arms were on his chest and my head was beside his.

"It's not what you think. We met at church and he offered a ride. Besides, I've been calling you for minutes and you're nit picking up." I said softly on his right ear.

He stood up breaking the hug. I was shocked my his actions. He wasn't like this before. He started being this cold when I didn't say YES.

"Tell me what's the matter, Jungkook. You've been acting different lately." I said with a worried tone.

"Ever since you saw Jimin again you're the one who's been changing moods. I thought you love me." He said facing me.

"I do love you pabo!" I shouted. Unknowingly I was starting to tear up.

His face changed to a caring one, but he didn't comfort me.

"Well make up your mind." He said and stormed off.

Before he exit the door he said, "Sorry, Sara. I left my phone turned off." And then he left the house.

I was crying. I don't understand. Is he even jealous? Why would anyone act like that when they're jealous. All I know is people look cute when they act jealous but why was Jungkook like that. I'm starting to doubt if I should continue this one week break.

I love you, Jungkook. I have no other choice. I don't even know if Jimin still have feelings for me. I will continue to love you, Jungkook until I finally give my whole heart to you.

-Jimin POV-

<yesterday> <before Sunday>

I woke up at my house feeling a bit dizzy. I remember Sara taking care of me when I was really cold. I wanted to wait for her because I was worried. I wasn't able to confess to her every thing because of this stupid tired body.

I wanted to visit her again and say thank you.

I reached her home but I see another car parked outside. It's not Jungkook's though.

I stopped the car a little far from their's and I got out. I hid behind the big bushes outside their house and I saw a guy coming out of the house. I never saw him before.

I came a little more closer and I heard them talking.

"One week okay?" He said semi shouting because they are a bit far from each other.

"Yes! And then I'll say YES!" She also shouted while waving her hand.

Huh?

One week??!!

And she'll say YES?

Nnooooo!!

That can't happen.

I love you Sara!

You'll come back to me I promise!

Because we're meant for each other!

Let's start the game tomorrow.

Be mine at the end of this week.
Be mine.

Please VOTE and SHARE this chapter if you love it.

COMMENT down your thoughts.

I love you readers.

❗️LOYAL READERS MUST READ:❗️

SECOND STORY UPDATE!
I told you guys that I've been working on another Park Jimin story called, "SHE'S MINE SAYS THE IDOL".

I'm currently working on the first chapters. Let me know if you want me to publish them already or wait until I am finished completing the story. You want it to be an ongoing story?? Let me know.