The Tree Of Life And Death

My mirror stood up and wiped the tears that had fallen from her eyes, still taking in her mother's words.
Then she seemed to realize something and started running into the woods.
My curiosity beckoned my to run after her and so I did.

As I ran through the tree I came across a few little memories of me and some boy, playing around and showing off each other's powers.
It only made me more curious as to what I am.

I ran and ran until I came upon a village. My mirror kept running until she stopped at a house at the very end of the village.
She knocked furiously on the door but nobody answered.

She walked around the back and found torches that had lit up towards the old cave.
She ran down the path and burst into the cave but there was no one.
Just a large goblet that had the remains of wine and a heavy sword that... that had blood clinging to it.
She followed the torches out of the cave and back to the house.

Suddenly the gigantic tree that stood tall in the centre of the village set ablaze.
My mirror's eyes widened.

"NO!" she screamed and she ran towards the fiery tree. I followed after her, somehow feeling her main feeling - fear.
Once we arrived at the tree, I saw my mirror fall to her knees. She stuck her hands out chanting something.

"λουλούδια της γης, έλα σε μένα," she whispered. I recognized it as Greek.
'Flowers of the earth, come to me' is what she said.
The purple flowers that were being burned and dying suddenly came back to life and drew closer to us.

I watched as the flowers gathered into my mirror's hand and she stuffed them into her bosom.
What in the world was I?

A scream echoed throughout the night as the tree broke down, consumed by the fire.
We followed the scream deep into the woods by the lake, leaving the village behind.

I stayed behind my mirror, eager to see what I did. We walked until we came across the young girl who had screamed.
She was being attacked by a vampire - probably a newbie who couldn't control their bloodlust just yet. But then maybe not.

We hid behind the tree and when the girl was close to death my mirror stepped out of the shadows.
I tried to grab her hand to stay back but just as expected my hand passed through her.

"Let her go," she muttered under her breath nearly inaudible but the vampire heard her perfectly.
He stopped feeding and raised his head and smiled. Then when he saw who it was his eyes widened and his smile vanished.
He dropped the girl with a thud. My mirror ran towards the girl chanting quietly.

"Flowers of the Earth, cure her Eos," she chanted in Greek taking a few of the purple flowers and holding it to the little girl's bleeding neck.
As she chanted the flowers glowed and her neck healed perfectly.

Then I saw myself drop the flowers on the ground and made a sign: she touched her left cheek then her right and then brought her hands together, palm to palm, and pushed them out making a triangle shape.
She then looked back at the girl.

"Go and don't look back," she whispered and the young girl scrambled away. Then my mirror stood up to face the horrid vampire with no glimpse of fear in her eyes.