Dead Man Walking

"AHHHHH!" I screamed and my arms wrapped around my body, trying to cover it as Kol stepped in. There's no doubt he saw me because he barely even tried to avert his eyes until I shrieked at him and he turned around, his back facing me.

"What are you doing here?!" I gasped and grabbed one of my oversized sweaters that stopped at my thighs. "You can turn around now."

He turned around and walked towards me. "Why did you kiss me?" he asked a little harshly. I took a few steps back and crossed my arms.

"I-I'm sorry really. I don't know what came over me," I stammered. "I'm sorry."

"Well I know why," he said and kept coming closer so I kept backing up. I was afraid but I didn't want to show it.

"Why?" I retorted and my back hit the wall. "Tell me."

He had come close and I couldn't back away anymore. "Because you love me," he smirked and my eyes widened.

"No I don't. I'm in love with Noah!" I said and it only made him laugh. "Seriously? You think I'd want to love you? You're married! And from what I've heard, you used to be a psycho!"

He stopped laughing and his hand slammed against the wall next to my head. He looked so angry, I really thought I was going to get hurt badly.

"You kissed me back. This is not entirely my fault," I whispered. His face so close to mine.

"Dammit," he muttered so quietly and he moved away. I just stood there, shook.

"Oh my god," I cried and inhaled deeply. I don't know what was happening but suddenly I couldn't breathe. I started panicking and my hands started shaking - my breaths were getting deeper and I pressed my hand against the wall to steady myself.

"What's wrong?" Kol asked and he rushed to my side. I tried to speak but I couldn't. A sharp pain emerged in my stomach like someone was driving a hot, burning knife right through it.

"AHHHHHHHH!" I cried and I clutched my stomach, the pain causing immense tears to pour out of my eyes. Kol picked me up and flashed to the courtyard, laying me on one of the couches.

"Sit tight darling, I'll be right back!" he said and he disappeared. My stomach was in all kinds of pain and I couldn't stop screaming. It felt like hours when Kol appeared again with Davina and some stuff.

"Davina do it now!" he commanded and she began chanting something. The pain grew worse and I screamed, my forehead was covered in sweat and my throat was sore.

"Just hold on!" Kol demanded and he took some dark brown bark. Davina enchanted it with a spell and carefully took it from Kol, holding it over me she snapped it in two and I blacked out.

I was standing alone in the courtyard. It was nighttime and I was just standing there for no apparent reason. Suddenly I heard footsteps and I turned to see Noah walking in, his eyes lighting up when he saw me.

"Dawn!" he gasped and flashed towards me, engulfing me in a tight hug. I breathed a sigh of relief and smiled into his shoulder. I pulled back and kissed him. He deepened the kiss and his hand was tangled in my hair. He flashed us to my bedroom and dropped me on the bed, getting on top of me whilst I removed my sweater. He kissed me a bit more fiercely and his lips moved down to my neck. He removed his shirt and then instead of Noah, I saw Kol in his place. I shrieked and he smirked.

"WHAT THE HELL?" I screamed and he shushed me. I got up from the bed and tried to grab my sweater but he threw it to the other end of the room. I tried to get to it but he blocked my path and kept walking closer until I was backed into a corner.