Forgotten Family

NOAH POV

2 hours before

"Dawn?"

"Come on please?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes of course I want to"

Dawn and I were snuggled on the bed in my room with the laptop. I had managed to swipe some old DVD's from Mr Ric's office and we were deciding what to watch.

"It's hella scary though," I warned her and she raised her eyebrow at me.

"Our life is so much more frightening than this stupid ghost movie," she retorted and I shrugged putting the DVD in.
We were only ten minutes into the movie and Dawn was already under the covers.

"Our life is more frightening than this stupid ghost movie," I imitated her and she punched my arm.

"OW!" I teased and she giggled underneath the covers. I took the laptop and placed it on the ground, a mischievous smile creeping on my lips.
I dove under the covers and Dawn smiled at me. Then she saw my face and her smile faltered.

"Noah-" she tried to threaten me but it was too late. I tickled her everywhere and it was major payback for the punch.

"STOP!" she shrieked and I had to cover her mouth so that no one would hear. We had decided to keep our relationship on the down low and not tell anyone for a while.

"OKAY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!" she laughed and I stopped. I was on top of her and she was breathing heavily. She was staring into my eyes and she smiled.

That smile.
It drove me crazy.

"What?" she said and I pressed my lips to hers. She kissed me back and her hands clutched my hair deepening the kiss. My hand slipped underneath her shirt and grazed her stomach. My lips moved down to her neck and she gasped slightly. I slowly unbuttoned her shirt and she pulled it off, leaving her in her bra. She pulled me back in and kissed me deeply. Her hands went to my buttons and slowly unbuttoned them. I took it off and kissed her roughly and she moaned slightly.

"Hey Noah! What was that show about that teenage wolf and his weird ass friends?" Ink said through the door, indicating he was coming in. I immediately zoomed Dawn into the closet and threw her shirt at her. She looked shocked and scared. I quickly shut the closet door and jumped back onto the bed with my laptop, pretending to watch something. I quickly put my shirt back on too, leaving a few buttons out.
The door opened and Ink came in.

"Hey man what's up?" he smiled and he flopped down on my chair.

"Nothing man, everything's great," I replied and put my laptop away.

"So my vampy-witch friend, who are you gonna be taking to that stupid pageant we're being forced to attend?" Ink flopped through my grimoires lazily.

"Why? You finally grow some balls and ask Hope?" I teased and he snapped the book closed.

"I will as a matter of fact do that but I have a backup in case I get severely rejected," he explained and he sat back smirking at me. "Are you gonna grow some balls and ask Dawn?"

My smile faltered and I glared at him instead. I could hear Dawn's heart beating fast in the closet.

"You know I just happened to overhear Hope's and Dawn's conversation the other day and turns out she has a major crush on you dude!" Ink continued and laughed at the end.

"Really? What was she saying?" I asked intrigued knowing that Dawn would kill me later.

"She was like saying how ripped you are and that you're so hot that you could make water turn to steam!" Ink burst out laughing and I too couldn't help myself.

"Girls," we said in unison and rolled our eyes. Ink looked at his watch and got up to leave.

"Shoot class is gonna start soon," Ink muttered and walked towards the door.

"Hey you never answered my question," he turned to face me and I tilted my head. "Are you gonna ask her?"

"Yes."

I felt the pain in my chest fade away as I regained consciousness. I opened my eyes and sat upright, my body aching from the stiffness. I blinked a few times and then I remembered what happened. I looked down to my chest and grazed my hands lightly over the place I had been staked. How had I survived a stake through the heart? I asked myself and then her name floated through my mind. Dawn.

I immediately rose and attempted to move upstairs. I was hungry and dazed as I made my way to the courtyard. I heard Klaus say something as I walked in and he beamed at his siblings who stood in shock from the balcony, gaping at me. I didn't wait for an explanation and tried to get away from them but Klaus grabbed my arm and held me in place. The other siblings made their way down to me and just gaped at me.

"Henrik?" Rebekah asked me and I just gave her the most confused look ever and said, "Who?"

"You're right Niklaus. If Henrik was older, he would've looked exactly like this," Elijah stated examining me carefully.

"I'm sorry but I am not your dead brother," I retorted and struggled under Klaus' iron grip which only made it tighter.

"I'm not quite sure you understand. You see no one is able to survive a stake through the heart unless they're an Original," he explained and smirked at me. I stood there as shocked as his siblings.

"Then how come I don't have any memories of you?" I asked and Klaus' smirk faltered.

"We will sort that out later. For now, we are absolutely delighted to see our dear brother again!" he exclaimed and they all smiled at me.

"Well I wish I could say the same but I literally have no memory of you so," I smiled and removed my arm from Klaus' grasp.

"You must be hungry Henri-"

"My name is Noah," I said through gritted teeth. Klaus only smirked at this. Geez that guy smirks a lot.

"You must be hungry Noah. Please let me offer you our finest to replenish your thirst," he said and I shook my head.

"No I have to see Dawn," I turned around but another voice stopped me.

"Then I guess you prefer to feed off of Miss Rose. Being staked does quite a number on you," Kol teased and I turned back around to face him.

"I would never," I glared at him and he smirked. Seriously what is it with all this smirking?

"Don't underestimate yourself lad," he said and he walked off, his other siblings following him.

"Let's go," I muttered and pushed past Klaus who only laughed. We sped off and into the servants quarters.

noah is awake! do you think he's gonna turn out to be just like the mikaelsons or worse exactly like kol since they were quite close? btw dawn and noah's reunion is gonna be epic hehehehe

pls comment and vote my lovelies! this chapter is dedicated to @TanjaMikaelson for supporting my story;))