Moon River

It had been 3 hours since Klaus brutally murdered the most important person in my life. I hadn't moved from my position.

Instead I stayed in the basement stroking his hair as I weeped. I was all alone and I could hear the party continuing upstairs. Noah was just murdered and they still have the capacity to party? How cruel.

As I laid there with his head in my lap, my mind wandered to that time amazing time when we first fell in love.

"Where are we going?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course I do,"

"Then you don't need to worry,"

Noah led me through the woods - I was blindfolded- until we came upon a river that flowed from the Wickery Bridge Lake.

"Alright, get ready," he whispered.

He unfolded the black cloth around my eyes and I immediately gasped. My eyes took in the beautiful scene that stood before my eyes. The river glittered under the moonlight and the silence aided to the tranquility and calmness.

"It's..." I whispered speechless.

"Beautiful right?" He chuckled, going down to sit by the river. I followed him and sat down next to him.

"Wait... this place is familiar," I muttered breathing in. Noah turned his head and gave me a small smile.

"This is one of the many rivers of your mother," he said and I could feel tears springing in my eyes.

"How did you know?" I turned to him in shock and confusion.

"Well I am good friends with Hope so," he teased and I grinned.

Oh Hope. We sat there in silence, taking in the atmosphere and each other's presence. I turned my head slightly to secretly gaze at him.

He was staring out into the river, the moonlight shining on his face making his amazing green eyes brighter and vibrant. He looked so peaceful and handsome just sitting there and that's when I fell in love with him.

3RD PERSON POV

Noah noticed Dawn's eyes on him and smirked silently to himself. He turned and caught her as she quickly averted her gaze trying to act normal.

"Like what you see?" he joked. She laughed nervously and looked down.

"Yeah the river is quite a sight," she countered not admitting to what she was really doing.

"So you totally weren't just staring at me?" he grinned hearing her heartbeat jump. If only he had a heart, it would be in his throat right now.

"Fine! You caught me," she smiled and threw her hands up in the air. Her smile melted Noah's non-existent heart and he got that feeling he had never felt before in a long time.

That's when he fell madly in love with her.

"You know this is not the only surprise right?" he said and she looked at him with excitement.