Wish We Could Turn Back Time

A/N: Hey guys so I wanted to clarify a few things about Dawn before you read this chapter.

Firstly, the recent memory of Kol and Dawn happens when Kol returns from his travels across Africa and so on. This is also before he leaves to Spain where the rest of his family is. So this is around the 1700's.

Secondly, the memory of Dawn and Elijah takes place in the 1800's in New Orleans (before Kol is undaggered). Things do get interesting when he wakes up to see Dawn and Elijah together though.

Rebekah does not question Dawn and Elijah in the 1800's because Dawn cannot remember who Rebekah is and Rebekah will not break her promise to Kol about none of them knowing his love for her.

Fourthly, when Kol is daggered in Spain Klaus does meet Dawn but he disregards her as a human and doesn't remember her at all.

so I hope this clears up the confusion because tbh it was confusing me too! ENJOY <3

________________________________________________________________________

I slowly felt my mind coming back to reality. When I opened my eyes, letting the light in, I was surprised to see that Kol hadn't left. In fact, I think he was reminiscing with me. At that moment I really don't know what came over me. All I could think about was him and how much we had used to love each other. Noah was nowhere in my mind.

I tilted my head upwards and he opened his eyes looking down at me. All of a sudden I was pressing my lips to his, and it didn't even feel wrong. He didn't pull away either and his hand slowly rose to my cheek, deepening the kiss. It felt amazing to feel like this. It was a slow kiss and his lips were so soft too. There was no voice in my head telling me to stop until I heard my name.

"DAWN!" Hope yelled and I was pulled out of my trance-like state. The realization set in and a wave of shock spread across my face. Kol seemed pretty frightened too.

"Oh...my...I-I'm sorry I don't know," I rambled confusedly and I immediately stood up. He was so shocked, he just flashed out of the room. My hand flew to my pendant. I quickly removed that god-forsaken dress and into jeans and a long-sleeved cropped black sweater. I rushed downstairs to Hope and she crossed her arms.

"Dawn?! Where the hell have you been?" she asked coming towards me. "Where's Noah?"

After I heard his name, I felt even more guilty. Not because it was wrong but because it didn't feel wrong for me. I was just grieving over him and Kol had managed to take all of that away in a few minutes. It didn't seem like good thing to me.

"I-I don't know," I mumbled. A tear threatened to fall down my cheek but I wiped it off before it could.

"What? Where could he be?" she questioned and she paced back and forth. Ink emerged from somewhere and came up to us.

"Where's Noah?" he asked and I sighed. Hope kept pacing.

"We don't know," I said and Ink's eyes turned a wonderful green - it only happens when he's stressed or tremendously angry.

"Ink you're eyes," Hope said and went up to him, she hugged him and he held onto her tightly. I stood there remembering how Noah used to do that to me. Oh god, Noah.

"We need to find him," I said, breaking the silence and they both turned to me and nodded.

"If he had woken up, he would've been starving so he probably went somewhere where he could get an endless supply of blood," Hope explained and an idea popped into my head.