Hey Brother

KOL POV

I checked to see if she had fallen asleep and slowly walked out of the room. The party was still going on and it seemed like Niklaus was more agitated than ever.

He kept pacing back and forth as he ranted and reasoned with Freya. I could see Elijah discreetly taking a brunette by the hand and off to a room. Hayley was distraughtly looking for Hope and failing. I clambered down the stairs and into the crowd to search for my dear wife.

I couldn't stop thinking about Dawn. She contained so many memories of when I used to be human and a part of me wanted to relive them. She was the first person I had ever fallen in love with and because of that she held so many memories.

But the other part feared that it would ruin a lot between Davina and I. I felt like it would ignite old feelings and I didn't want to do that to my wife. Davina meant everything to me. A world without Davina is unbearable and trust me I had lived through it for a while.

"Kol," I heard her sweet voice dragging me back to reality. She walked over and the dress she was wearing fit her so perfectly, it was hard to take my eyes away.

"Davina, my dear," I smiled and took her hand, spinning her around. She giggled and that took my mind off everything for a bit.

"What happened down there?" she asked me.

"Oh you know, just little old Nik experimenting with people," I teased to assure her and possibly myself.

"With who? Noah?" she questioned looking at me with a little shock in her eyes.

"Nik believes that he is Henrik," I said plainly and moved towards the bar with Davina trailing behind me. I ordered a glass of Bourbon and sipped it lightly.

"Henrik? As in your younger brother Henrik?" she asked sitting on one of the stools. I nodded teaming silent while she tried to put two and two together.

"But he's dead," she said furrowing her eyebrows.

"I don't think he is darling," I said.

"How did his friends react?" she whispered looking up at me. I gulped and put my glass down.

"Not well..." I trailed off and Davina's eyes widened.

"Oh god, what about Dawn? She's his girlfriend!" she claimed and her hand went to her mouth in shock. I closed my eyes and breathed in.

"She is not doing well but it doesn't matter. What matters is if that boy is indeed Henrik not how his friends or his girlfriend for that matter are doing," I huffed not thinking about what I said. Davina glared at me and I knew I said something wrong.

"It does matter Kol! Did you do this... by force?" she hushed. I looked at her and stared into her eyes and told her the answer.

"See this always happens. Every time we come back to this stupid family, Klaus makes you fall into his little trap and then you do something horrible!" she claimed and took a deep breath. "When my husband decides to be the man I fell in love with," she hissed grabbing her purse, "He can talk to me. Otherwise just leave me alone."

She shook her head and got up leaving me at the bar.
I slammed my fist down in anger and gulped down my Bourbon and immediately ordered two more.

After a whole load of Bourbon, I went to find Davina and apologize but instead came face to face with Hope.

"Hope my darling niece-"

"Don't you dare call me that after what you just did!" she cut me off, her eyes brimming with tears. "Why? Why did you do it?"

"I didn't have a choice. Nik needed help and we needed to know if really was Henrik!" I explained tired of reasoning with everyone.

"You could have asked me! We could have figured it out another way! He might not wake up! Then what?" she exclaimed and I turned my head away.

"I'm sorry Hope but I did not have a choice. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find my wife," I said coldly and pushed past her aggressively.

I tried to scan the crowd for Davina but I had no luck. Then as soon as I was about to order myself another Bourbon, Niklaus came to the balcony and spread his arms, a smile plastered on his face.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for attending! I hope you all had a pleasant evening but our family has acquired an unwanted gift and we kindly ask you to depart so that we as a family can rejoice privately. Thank you and goodnight!" he boomed a little too cheerfully and waited impatiently for everyone to leave.

I walked up the stairs to find my family gathered on the balcony - only Miklaesons - and they seemed eager to find out the news Nik had for us.

"So what is it?" Rebekah blurted out but Nik only smiled.

"Patience Rebekah, you know how I like grand entrances," he smirked and zoomed off.

"Really Rebekah? It's quite obvious as to what he wants to show us," I scoffed and leaned against the wall.

"Well you never know with Nik," she defended.

"I hope that whatever he has for us is pleasing and not threatening to our lives," Elijah joked and we all turned to him with a raised eyebrow. Elijah hardly jokes.

"I'm not the only one who changed in the last 8 years," he retorted and adjusted his tie.

"Who was the brunette you caught?" I smirked at Elijah and he smiled.

"My love, Antoinette. She stayed by me when I couldn't remember anything and she has moved me in many ways," he said.

"That's great Elijah," Freya grinned and looked down.

"What about you sister? How's Keelin?" I asked and Freya tensed slightly.

"Good, I guess," she answered and kept her head down.

"Bekah?" I raised an eyebrow and she shook her head not wanting to talk about Marcel. A long silence filled the air and it annoyed me.

"Well everything's great with Davina since you all asked," I lied and they all laughed lightly.

"Brother's and sisters!" Niklaus voiced and we all walked towards the balcony. Nik stood in the courtyard smirking widely.

"I'd like you all to meet someone," and he turned to face the boy who stepped into the courtyard not knowing what was going on at all. He seemed dazed and confused.

"Welcome back, Henrik!" Niklaus exclaimed and the boy looked up at us, shock written all over his face.

do you believe that Noah is Henrik? and what's going on with kol and Dawn?
Pls comment and vote lovelies xoxo