Always and Forever (I)

THIRD PERSON POV

Hope had called her family and told them that the ritual was starting - that they needed to get to the compound now. Freya had drawn symbols in salt that separated the siblings so that the spirit wouldn't overpower them and try to kill Hope, again.

Firstly Rebekah strutted in with Marcel by her side, hugging Hayley tightly before stepping into her personally made symbol. Hayley informed Marcel on what they had to do - make sure the siblings didn't try to come together.

"This will work yes?" Rebekah asked nervously.

"Yes Hope is 100% determined to make this happens and... I have faith in her," Hayley assured her.

"Good because I kinda really would like to see my little niece... in person," Rebekah replied.

The next sibling to walk in was Kol with Davina following afterwards.

"Marcel!" she shrieked and ran towards him, engulfing him in a tight hug.

"Oh I missed you so much D," Marcel whispered still holding on to her.

Kol smiled at the sight of the two of them together and walked over to the symbol where he was supposed to stay.

"Never thought I'd see you again Bekah," he smiled to his sister who grinned back at him.

"It's good to see you too brother," she answered. Hayley waited impatiently for the last two siblings wondering if one would ever come.

"Where's Klaus and Elijah?" Hayley muttered biting her fingernails.

"They'll be here," Rebekah whispered shakily.

And just like that the two Mikaelson brothers appeared in the room with Klaus dragging an unconscious Elijah and dumping him onto the symbol whilst stepping into his own.

He looked around and smiled for the first time in 8 years.

"Rebekah," he smiled and turned to his left. "Hello little brother."

"Nik," Kol replied with a nod and Rebekah just grinned at Klaus not being able to say anything.

Hayley walked up to Klaus "What happened with him?" she asked nodding to Elijah.

"Well he's been in amnesia land for quite a while now so I had to think of other ways to get him here," Klaus replied with a smirk. "He should be up any moment now."

"Good because he needs to be awake for the ritual. Otherwise you all came here for nothing," Hayley said.

•• •• ••

DAWN'S POV

Ink, Noah and I walked into the old room that the Strix's coven used. It was very eery - there was a huge rectangular body of water in the middle and the room was covered in cobwebs and broken ornaments. There was very little light and so I unintentionally grabbed Noah's hand, which he squeezed in return.

"So what is Dawn supposed to do here?" Ink questioned looking around the room cautiously. We reached the end of the room and Noah turned to look at both of us.

"Okay so listen carefully because I won't be here to help you," Noah said quite sternly eyeing both of us.

"Okay," Ink and I said in unison, nodding our heads.

"Dawn, you need to get into the water and summon Eos or your mother because either of them will be the ones to help us trap The Hollow in the earth." Noah told me.