Chapter One

"Peter, have you seen my textbook?" I asked, pushing his book bag to the side.

"Nope." he called back.

I sighed and unzipped his bag, still not finding my own book. I'm so screwed. Only two weeks in college and I'm already losing my books. I ran a hand through my hair and looked around frantically.

"Babe, just calm down." Peter chuckled as he walked into the small dining room of our apartment, "It's bound to turn up somewhere."

"I've looked all over this damn apartment, Parker. It's no where." I stated, crossing my arms, "I can't believe I lost it already. I'm going to fail. I'm never going to graduate college." I ranted as Peter slowly walked out of the room.

I sighed loudly and fell down in a chair at the table, raising an eyebrow when I landed on something harder then the chair. I stood up, glancing down at the seat. I blinked a couple of times before slowly picking up my nursing book, "Never mind," I called out to Peter, "I found it."

"I knew you would." he chuckled in response.

I shook my head slightly and walked into the living room, falling down on the couch beside him. He instantly wrapped an arm around my shoulders, pulling me close to him. I smiled slightly and laid my head against his shoulder, looking up at the tv where The Great Gatsby was playing. Leonardo in this movie though..man..

"Don't drool over DiCaprio this time, please." he sighed, shaking his head.

"I can't help it. No matter how old that man is, he stays sexy."

He rolled his eyes and laid his head down ontop of mine, "I don't agree."

"It would worry me if you did." I chuckled slightly, scooting closer to him, "I'm gonna run to the store real quick."

"Want me to come?"

"If you really want to." I shrugged, pushing him off of me.

I made sure to place my book on the coffee table, right in view. Can't have another scare. I shook my head slightly and watched as Peter turned the tv off and walked over to the door, picking up the car keys. Making my way over to him, I picked up my purse and quickly followed him out of the door. Grocery shoppig with Peter could be..interesting at times..
*~*~*~*~

"Chloe, we have to get these." Peter stated, running up to me with a pack of something called Jammie Dodgers.

I raised an eyebrow and took them from him, "Why?"

"They look good." he shrugged, taking them from me again and throwing them in the buggy.

I shook my head slightly, "Okay, I guess." I murmured, looking at stuff to make cupcakes with.

"You don't know the refrence of them, do you?"

"No." I chuckled quietly, "Would you please enlighten me as to what those are off of?"

"Not now since you're being so sarcastic." he pouted, kissing my cheek before practically running down the aisle with the buggy.

He's like a 5 year old in the toy aisle. Expect every aisle is full of toys for him. I sighed. I think I'll do the shopping alone from now on..
*~*~*~*~*~

If you can guess what the refrence Peter was trying to make was, chapter two is dedicated to you! :D

Once again, I hate I had to start a new book, but I think it will be worth it. I'm actually excited, tbh

Thanks for reading :)

Vote,comment,&follow♥