Chapter Eleven

"Will you please remove your hands from my face now?" I asked, trying to pull on Peter's wrists.

"A couple more seconds..wait for it.." he mumbled, suddenly stopping in place, "Ready?"

"I've been ready since I was on the plane." I frowned, crossing my arms.

He chuckled slightly and removed his hands from my eyes. I blinked a couple of times before looking around, smiling brightly as I took in everything around me. My eyes soon landed on a large tower, instantly making me realize where we were.

"Paris?!"

"I know how much you've wanted to go here." he shrugged, nudging my shoulder with his elbow, "So I thought it would be the perfect place for our honeymoon."

"You did good. I thought you were going to take us to like, Mexico or something like that."

"You have little faith in me, Chloe." he scoffed, "I know you more than you realize."

"Well, that's kinda creepy." I chuckled, raising an eyebrow, "The City of Love is nice though." I stated, looking around."

"It is. Let's go find our apartment and then we can go explore some."

"Apartment?"

"Aunt May said it would be better to rent an apartment than stay at a hotel." he shrugged slightly, "C'mon."

*~*~*~*~*~

I lifted the hot latte up to my lips and took a small sip, sighing slightly, "I never want to leave."

"Lucky for you, we're here for about three weeks."

"I love you so much."

"I sure hope so." he chuckled, nudging me slightly, "I love you too."

"When are we going to the Eiffle Tower?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Whenever you want."

"Let's not go today. It looks like it's getting late anyways." I stated, looking up at the sky.

He nodded and grabbed my hand, slipping his fingers through my, "How about we head back to the apartment?" he asked quietly, his lips close to my ear.

I bit my bottom lip and looked up at him, a smile slipping onto my face, "Okay.. After," I said quickly, "We get a souffle."

"Why a souffle?"

"I've always wanted to try a souffle and I could never make one." I sighed, looking around for a bakery.

He chuckled and nodded, looking around also before quickly pulling me to the left and into a door. The scent overwhelmed me, a smile forming on my face, "Wow." I mumbled.

"I'll go get you one to go and then we can head back."

"Okay." I chuckled, looking up at him.

*~*~*~*~*~

"You sure you don't want to try this?" I asked, looking over at Peter from the couch.

"I'm sure." he chuckled, looking through the DVDs on the shelf.

I just nodded and laid the small bowl down, quietly walking up behind Peter and wrapping my arms around his torso, pressing a kiss in the middle of his shoulder blades, "Let's go check out the bedroom." I whispered as he turned around.

He smiled down at me before pressing his lips to mine quickly.

*~*~*

;D

Paris had the most votes so I chose that :) I've always wanted to go there

Do you guys watch The Walking Dead? If so, who's your favorite character? Mine is Daryl♥ I'm thinking of attempting a Walking Dead story with an OC for Daryl! Would you read it if I ever did?

Thanks for reading!