Chapter Twelve

I placed the pancakes down in front of me as I sat beside Peter, "Whatcha wanna do today?" I asked, looking over at him.

"Doesn't matter to me." he smiled slightly, "We have about a week left."

"I hate that it went by this fast." I mumbled, "We can go to the Eiffle Tower again. We haven't been since last week."

"Okay. I like it there." he mumbled, putting a piece of pancake in his mouth.

I smiled slightly and nodded in agreement, taking a small drink of milk. I sat back in the chair and laid my hands on my stomach, "I feel sick." I murmured.

He quickly turned towards me, "Do you need to go lay down?"

I let out a quick breath before shaking my head, "No. No, I'm good. You can have the rest of my pancakes, I'm gonna go get ready."

*~*~*~*~*~

"We should just move here." I stated, holding my coffee between my hands as we overlooked Paris from the Tower.

He chuckled quietly, "There's crime here, right?"

"Nothing has happened so far. Let's just stay in New York." I chuckled.

He nodded and wrapped his arm around me, "Have you felt sick anymore?"

"No."

"Good." he mumbled, kissing the side of my head, "So, what's it like being a Parker now?"

"No different." I smirked, looking up at him.

He scoffed, "You would think that."

"I do." I chuckled quietly, "But it's okay, I guess."

"You're in such a rude mood today." he pouted.

"Sorry." I giggled, kissing his cheek, "Just stating the truth."

"Instead of you insulting our last name anymore, how about we get down off of this thing and go check out some of those shops you've been wanting to visit."

*~*~*~*~*~

I held the blue hoodie up and studied the front of it, smiling slightly at The Fault In Our Stars 'Okay? Okay.' white and black thought bubbles. Such a good book and movie. I quickly walked over to Peter and handed him the hoodie, noticing he had a couple of shirts in his arms already, "Finding stuff you like, I see." I chuckled.

"I've been needing to get some new clothes, anyways." he shrugged, looking at the hoodie I gave him, "You and that book.."

"It's an amazing book!" I stated, looking up at him, "It just messing with my emotions, man."

He chuckled and shook his head before turning back towards the shirts. I walked away, looking around the shop slowly. I walked down a random aisle, raising an eyebrow. When did these get here? I shook my head and looked through the various objects on the shelf, my eyes landing on a pregnancy test. Laying my hands on my stomach, I thought back to all the signs I was having.

Maybe it's time for me to see if there's a plus sign in there somewhere.

*~*~*~*~

Next chapeter will reveal if she's pregnant or not!

Sorry it's been a while since I've uploaded, I just haven't really had any ideas :( ... And I've been watching The Walking Dead :D hehe

Still thinking of writing a story about that show! I have an idea in mind so tell me if you would read it or not! I don't really plan on writing it throughout the seasons, but making it into my own little world, you know? So if you don't really watch it, it's okay! You won't be lost and there won't be any major spoilers in the story :) It's a work on fanfiction, anything can happen!