Chapter Five

"Welcome back, you two." May smiled brightly as we walked into Peter's house.

"It's great to be back." Peter smiled, hugging her tightly.

I smiled slightly and looked around the house, nothing different from Christmas. I jumped slightly, feeling arms go around me. Peter chuckled as I hugged May back, causing me to glare at him. He just smiled and picked our bags up, "I'll take these upstairs real quick."

I nodded and followed May into the kitchen, "What have you been up to since we've been gone?"

"Nothing really." she sighed, "It's been so lonely here."

I frowned slightly, "I hate that we left you all alone."

"It's fine, Chloe." she smiled, pouring me a glass of iced tea, "You both got accepted into a college in a different country. Nothing you could do about it."

I just nodded slightly and took the glass from her, sitting up on the counter when Peter walked in, "How's crime been around here?" he asked, opening the fridge.

"Spiderman has disappeared, so it's been bad." she sighed, shaking her head, "It's been four years and still no sign of him. Or that girl with the purple powers."

I just smirked slightly and looked down at the tea in my hands, "Maybe they'll make an appearance soon."

She nodded and started out of the room, "I have to run to the store real fast."

"Want us to go?"

"No, I need out of the house. You two just got back. Relax." she smiled before picking her purse up and walking out of the house.

I sighed and jumped down, "What is she going to do when we move out? I hate leaving her alone, but we can't live here forever."

"I know. Wait, what are you talking about?"

"Before you got back downstairs, she tried making me feel guilty about leaving her here all alone." I frowned, "It worked."

"When we move out, we'll still be living close to her so we can visit on occasion. It won't be as bad as being in a completely different country." he shrugged slightly, walking over to me.

I nodded and jumped off the counter, "I guess you're right."

"Let's go out tonight. To that restaurant you love then a walk around central park." he smiled, raising an eyebrow at me.

I chuckled, "Why?"

He gasped, "It's our five year anniversary tomorrow."

"I know this. So why go tonight?"

"Cause I wanna celebrate tonight." he pouted, "But if you really wanna wait.."

"No, tonight is fine." I smiled, kissing his cheek, "What time?"

"Well, it's about five right now..so seven."

"Okay, then. I'm going to go take a shower and get ready." I told him, raising an eyebrow, "You okay? You seem a little off."

"Perfectly fine." he said, smiling widely, "Now hurry."

I nodded slightly and walked out of the kitchen, hearing him let out a loud breath. I raised an eyebrow again and shook my head, quickly jogging upstairs.

*~*~*~*~

Not much happening in this chapter. Kinda like a filler chapter, right? .-. I don't really know..lol

The big question happens next! ^.^

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked it :D

Vote,comment,&follow♥